GO!

watch this amazing FINGER PAINTED PET PORTRAIT

This Forum is to bark about the very latest and greatest in the dog world: canine news; must-have new products, toys and accessories; dog-friendly art, culture, and entertainment, and more!

Please be aware that while you are allowed to inform others about your product or service if it is in context and is part of an existing discussion, we do not allow unsolicited advertising in the forums. We will remove all posts that seem to be selling rather than informing. If you're interested in advertising on Dogster, please contact us.

Barked: Tue Jan 31, '12 4:17pm PST 
I do time lapsed videos of me finger painting pet portraits. on YouTube, 'Thom Richart - 01, 02, 03, ...'
check 'em out.
I'm trying to get it to trend so please 'like' and share. you can get your own portrait/video, thomrichart@hotmail.com

Edited by author Tue Jan 31, '12 4:19pm PST

[notify]
Sanka- I'll Miss- You

The ground is my- newspaper.

Barked: Wed Feb 1, '12 6:42am PST 
Very cool. Although, if you're trying to sell the item, this post might get taken down.

Here's a video if anyone else wants to see one.
[notify]
Savannah- Blue Belle

A Heart of Gold!

Barked: Wed Feb 1, '12 7:44am PST 
That is pretty cool. But for a minute there I thought it was going to be a Labrador with a mustache.
[notify]

Luke

I came, I saw, I- chewed.

Barked: Wed Feb 1, '12 8:37am PST 
Oh wow! That's awesome! Have you tried posting on etsy.com? There are artists on there making custom paintings all the time.
[notify]