GO!

You guys watch Castle last night?

This Forum is to bark about the very latest and greatest in the dog world: canine news; must-have new products, toys and accessories; dog-friendly art, culture, and entertainment, and more!

Please be aware that while you are allowed to inform others about your product or service if it is in context and is part of an existing discussion, we do not allow unsolicited advertising in the forums. We will remove all posts that seem to be selling rather than informing. If you're interested in advertising on Dogster, please contact us.

Bruno CGC

Honorary Kelpie

Barked: Tue Jan 24, '12 2:48pm PST 
So- plot synopsis:

Famous dog show judge gets murdered (strangled with a leash shock ) right after judging a high-profile show (was it revenge for putting up the wrong winners?) and mystery writer Rick Castle is (wise)cracking the case, along with Detective Kate Beckett. Plot twists involve illegal gambling, a secret "designer dog" breeding program, a reality TV star's ill-behaved pocket pooch, hidden collar camera, some slimy paparazzi, and a heroin- sniffing golden retriever named Royal, who has his own therapist.

Overall, I thought the plot was pretty darn ridiculous, like maybe they just watched "Best in Show" a few times before writing it, though I enjoyed seeing all the dogs. Of course realism is not why I watch Castle every Monday in the first place. smile
[notify]
Shadow

I'm the dog- boss!

Barked: Fri Feb 10, '12 5:12am PST 
I saw that episode! Lately all of the shows I watch have plot issues, NCIS, Mentalist, Bones, Castle, but I just try to put my knowledge of the real world away.big grin
[notify]
Jackson Tan

Lad about town

Barked: Sun Feb 12, '12 4:12am PST 
Hopefully that one well be on soon here. I just watched the one with lone vengeance tonight... I love comic books so I enjoyed that. Castle is awesome!

I remember seeing an episode of Bones with CM in it, it was so ridiculous... He just looked at these crates of dogs andc they all stopped barking.... Yeah right, ha ha. Must have given loads of people the wrong impression, apparently all it takes to control an aggressive dog is to stare at it, lol. Better than alpha rolling, I suppose.
[notify]

Peach

Etsy's Pooch &- Puddy mascot!

Barked: Sun Feb 12, '12 5:43am PST 
Haha, I watched that episode, and the whole time I was like, "That's not how it wo-orks..."

They couldn't have at least hired dogs that looked the part of show dogs? That Pomeranian had terrible coat (For a show dog), and there were a few other dogs that just looked off. Especially considering I watched parts of the AKC show the other day.

Also, that is not how you create a dog breed, even if it was a fallacious claim.

Research, people!
[notify]