GO!

Lighting CFL vs. LED

This Forum is to bark about the very latest and greatest in the dog world: canine news; must-have new products, toys and accessories; dog-friendly art, culture, and entertainment, and more!

Please be aware that while you are allowed to inform others about your product or service if it is in context and is part of an existing discussion, we do not allow unsolicited advertising in the forums. We will remove all posts that seem to be selling rather than informing. If you're interested in advertising on Dogster, please contact us.

Mollie Jo- CGC

*LICK* *LICK*- *LICK* *LICK*

Barked: Mon Jan 16, '12 1:18pm PST 
I am wanting to do more indoor shots with my dogs. We have a 100-watt bulb in our room now but the pics turn out yellowish. Hate it! I want to know if CFL or LED would be better. Which would provide a brighter "white" light. Don't like using flash on my camera due to red eye and it just looks terrible. thanksdog walk
[notify]
Sanka- I'll Miss- You

The ground is my- newspaper.

Barked: Mon Jan 16, '12 7:44pm PST 
What type of camera do you have?

You can bounce a flash to avoid the general characteristics of standard flash.

ETA: If you have a built in flash, you can use white paper or napkins or something of the sort to bounce the flash towards the ceiling.

For DSLR.

For point and shoots.

The last pic was of the flash being diffused through the towel rather than bounced.

Edited by author Mon Jan 16, '12 7:50pm PST

[notify]