GO!

Parks & Rec promotes adoption!

This Forum is to bark about the very latest and greatest in the dog world: canine news; must-have new products, toys and accessories; dog-friendly art, culture, and entertainment, and more!

Please be aware that while you are allowed to inform others about your product or service if it is in context and is part of an existing discussion, we do not allow unsolicited advertising in the forums. We will remove all posts that seem to be selling rather than informing. If you're interested in advertising on Dogster, please contact us.

Murphy

Why run when you- can hop??!!

Barked: Fri Jan 13, '12 7:21pm PST 
Last night when I was watching one of my favorite shows, Parks & Rec, I was super happy to see that 2 of the main characters (April & Andie)adopted a dog and even more happy to see that the characters adopted it from a shelter, it had 3 legs and looked like a possible pittie mix. big grin

It's just nice to see such a popular show promoting adoption epsecially for the underdogs. smile

Here are some pictures!
[notify]
Sarah,- CW-SR,- CW-G1, CGC

Million Dollar- Mutt

Barked: Fri Jan 13, '12 9:12pm PST 
I saw that! But I missed the beginning so I wasn't sure why they had a 3-legged dog. It was so cute! I love how they carried him across the ice smile
[notify]