GO!

Anyone tried an animal communicator?

This Forum is to bark about the very latest and greatest in the dog world: canine news; must-have new products, toys and accessories; dog-friendly art, culture, and entertainment, and more!

Please be aware that while you are allowed to inform others about your product or service if it is in context and is part of an existing discussion, we do not allow unsolicited advertising in the forums. We will remove all posts that seem to be selling rather than informing. If you're interested in advertising on Dogster, please contact us.

Addie CL1- CL2 CL3 NAJ

if it moves,- I'll chase it!

Barked: Wed Dec 21, '11 9:38pm PST 
I am interested in knowing if anyone has ever had a seession with an animal communicator? If so did you think it was worth it or just lots of generalizations?

I am very interested in learning how to do it myself ( and have read many books ) but havent seemed to quite been able to pick up on it yet. Maybe I'm still just a bit too skeptical. If you are one yourself, how'd you finally get that 'aha' moment that you knew you broke through? I thought it'd be interesting to hear what others have done.

Thanks! smile

Edited by author Wed Dec 21, '11 9:38pm PST

[notify]
Nicky

World's Cutest- Leprechaun

Barked: Thu Dec 22, '11 9:49am PST 
No, but I'd love to take Nicky to one! Sorry my answer isn't much help laugh out loud
[notify]
Foxxy

Pocket Wolf

Barked: Wed Jan 4, '12 9:37pm PST 
sonya fitzpatrick is still around and does XM radio shows, apparently. I used to want to go to her show on AP just to see what she is doing
[notify]

Eli

Regardless of- your past, you- can do it!

Barked: Thu Jan 5, '12 3:27pm PST 
It depends upon who it is - I have gotten information from good ones and from ones that were not so good.
[notify]
Lil Man IZZ

Cuteness IS My- BIZNESS!

Barked: Fri Jan 6, '12 9:44pm PST 
Yes,I have personally & as an intuitive counselor I am in contact with AC's in the US & overseas. If you have questions I'll be happy to give you a few names to investigate.
One word of advice, if you do decide to try one, interview them as you would a professional for yourself...&then use your gut to make your decision. Good Luck to you smile
[notify]