GO!

Have you "Liked" Nature's Variety Instinct Yet!

This Forum is to bark about the very latest and greatest in the dog world: canine news; must-have new products, toys and accessories; dog-friendly art, culture, and entertainment, and more!

Please be aware that while you are allowed to inform others about your product or service if it is in context and is part of an existing discussion, we do not allow unsolicited advertising in the forums. We will remove all posts that seem to be selling rather than informing. If you're interested in advertising on Dogster, please contact us.

Barked: Thu Dec 8, '11 2:20pm PST 
Better late than never! Now is the time to like Instinct. They are trying to get their Facebook page for Instinct numbers up. They are telling us if they get to 1600 likes, they will give 10 lucky pet owner a box of Instinct biscuits. Remember to like them, then post on their Instinct wall "I want Instinct biscuits!"

(FYI-I'm a catster regular! I'm just over here spreading the word for you fine dogsters who would like to score a free box of biscuits! I know NV is good for it so like them. I did the focus group on Tuesday and I scored a $50 gift card for my time.)
[notify]