GO!

Do any Dogsters have a deviantART?

This Forum is to bark about the very latest and greatest in the dog world: canine news; must-have new products, toys and accessories; dog-friendly art, culture, and entertainment, and more!

Please be aware that while you are allowed to inform others about your product or service if it is in context and is part of an existing discussion, we do not allow unsolicited advertising in the forums. We will remove all posts that seem to be selling rather than informing. If you're interested in advertising on Dogster, please contact us.

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  
Huntington

drawing dog- dweeb

Barked: Sun Nov 27, '11 3:57pm PST 
Here's mine. wave
I would love to watch everyfur big grin
[notify]
Risa- W-FDM/MF RE- RL1 CA CGC

Awesome Dog

Barked: Tue Nov 29, '11 3:11pm PST 
DancingCavy
[notify]
Nicky

bitches love- pantaloons

Barked: Tue Nov 29, '11 8:05pm PST 
My DA
[notify]

Belgian

I am the- Chocolate boy!

Barked: Tue Nov 29, '11 9:36pm PST 
Here is mine!
I am just starting to draw dogs but I first got started drawing by working on fan art which is why you will see a lot of that on mine. I am still pretty new though to DA

K9girl06
[notify]
Huntington

drawing dog- dweeb

Barked: Fri Dec 2, '11 9:21pm PST 
Watching you all big grin
[notify]
Jackson Tan

Lad about town

Barked: Sat Dec 3, '11 4:35am PST 
I can't make a clicky with my phone but my username is leahplainandtallish. I don't draw dogs but if you want to be friends that would be great.
[notify]
Belgian

I am the- Chocolate boy!

Barked: Sat Dec 3, '11 12:05pm PST 
It is very interesting to see all the different styles. I just started drawing this summer so my stuff is still very beginner. You are all very creative with your art.smile
[notify]
Conker

OBEY ME!

Barked: Sat Dec 3, '11 1:40pm PST 
Yes, but I don't have any drawn art up right now since I'm in the middle of writing/designing/whatevering my planned project. I do have photos though, and might post some sketches sometime soon.
Clicky link You can find me on the net under that same username just about anywhere.
[notify]
Maya-Living- in the UK

Pet me please?

Barked: Sun Dec 4, '11 2:32am PST 
Yes, I have two. Digiphotography and Niehhuskey.
[notify]
Kitsune

Divide and- cuddle!!

Barked: Sun Dec 4, '11 4:04pm PST 
I have an account but haven't gotten around to posting anything on it yet! Hopefully I can get around too it soon.

If you're interested I'm DragonrainDesigns on there. Sorry I always forget how to make a clicky link.
[notify]
  (Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2