GO!

3 adjectives to describe your dog

This Forum is to bark about the very latest and greatest in the dog world: canine news; must-have new products, toys and accessories; dog-friendly art, culture, and entertainment, and more!

Please be aware that while you are allowed to inform others about your product or service if it is in context and is part of an existing discussion, we do not allow unsolicited advertising in the forums. We will remove all posts that seem to be selling rather than informing. If you're interested in advertising on Dogster, please contact us.

(Page 4 of 4: Viewing entries 31 to 38)  
1  2  3  4  
Sully &- Socks Our- Angel

Barked: Sat Nov 12, '11 10:40pm PST 
Sully:
Affectionate
Cunning
Possessive

(now to go back and see what it means, BOL!)
[notify]
Sully &- Socks Our- Angel

Barked: Sat Nov 12, '11 10:45pm PST 
Affectionate...yup! Cunning (nope, doesn't fit Mom...a kindergarten kid could out-cun her!). Hmmmm...possessive (protective, for sure, possessive, not really). Thanks, Sanka, that was fun (it was hard to only put in 3 adjectives for Sully, he's a puzzle of stuff!).
[notify]
Mikey

You know you- want to pet me

Barked: Sun Nov 13, '11 9:49am PST 
Well, I am definitely goofy. One day I'll grow up.
Loveable? Hmm. I try.
I am insecure. Not overly insecure but I'm sure my issue with it is why Mikey is the way he is on our walks.

If I joined a dating website, should I include this? Probably not a good idea.
[notify]

Turner - Gone Too- Soon

Hi I'm Turner- Wanna Smell My- Butt?

Barked: Tue Nov 15, '11 8:34pm PST 
Mikey! laugh out loudbig laugh
[notify]
Ava & Nix

Suburban Farm- Dogs

Barked: Wed Nov 16, '11 11:04pm PST 
Huh.. sounds about right actually!

I think Ava's more like what I AM, and Nix is more like what I WISH I could be laugh out loud
Though two things are different. I'm not that friendly. Super shy in fact. And I am observant. I don't talk much, but I always watch and listen. wink

Edited by author Wed Nov 16, '11 11:07pm PST

[notify]
Alice

Alice...in- Wonderland?

Barked: Thu Nov 17, '11 7:43am PST 
Stubborn
Energetic
Cute. laugh out loud

big laugh Hahaha, I read the post. I am stubborn, kinda energetic, and cute? LOL, well I dunno bout that.

Edited by author Thu Nov 17, '11 7:45am PST

[notify]
Nakita Mae- Angel Girl

Live to dock- dive!

Barked: Thu Nov 17, '11 9:09pm PST 
Well, lets see. I did read the post and I am a firm believer that our dogs are a direct reflection of us, saying that I will be careful but honest about our dogs;
Gunner (angel now): Headstrong, confident, full of love

Kayak (angel also now): super love bug, goofy, personality plus

Nakita Mae: confident, "I will find a way stubborn", beautiful heart

Mitchell: (wow, still a baby 4 mo old) smart, easy going, stunning

I am not sure how many of those things are descriptive of me, well, goofy, headstrong with a beautiful heart maybe, but stunning??
big laugh
[notify]
Sanka- I'll Miss- You

The ground is my- newspaper.

Barked: Fri Nov 18, '11 6:31am PST 
lol, everybody's so humble about their looks. laugh out loud

You can't beat you subconscious! You're all cute, handsome, stunning, whatever and your brain knows it!laugh out loud
[notify]
  (Page 4 of 4: Viewing entries 31 to 38)  
1  2  3  4