GO!

Is there any dogsters who are "Brony's"?

This Forum is to bark about the very latest and greatest in the dog world: canine news; must-have new products, toys and accessories; dog-friendly art, culture, and entertainment, and more!

Please be aware that while you are allowed to inform others about your product or service if it is in context and is part of an existing discussion, we do not allow unsolicited advertising in the forums. We will remove all posts that seem to be selling rather than informing. If you're interested in advertising on Dogster, please contact us.

(Page 4 of 4: Viewing entries 31 to 34)  
1  2  3  4  
solomon

Training is a- science - embrace it!

Barked: Sun Nov 27, '11 11:52am PST 
i am so sorry fellow brony's my friend jumped on this formus and made that last post which made no sence at all........confused I have found a new game on a website called Deviantart Here is my pony OC .....I will post the link in a little while
[notify]
Ginger DSA- ThD TT CGC - &hearts

My Angel

Barked: Sun Nov 27, '11 6:30pm PST 
LOL that was interesting...

I am planning to get my friend (the one like Pinkie Pie) a MLP t-shirt for Chanukah, and also a shirt or bag for her brother who likes it too. Oh and I'm going to get myself one also. smile

I have some custom ponies but they are from before the show... I have this one for example, it's Gir from Invader Zim:
http://www.chicagocanine.com/kaliza/collect/mlp/girponysymb.jp g

I also got the other flank signed by the guy who does Gir's voice.
[notify]
Huntington

drawing dog- dweeb

Barked: Sun Nov 27, '11 6:34pm PST 
Oh, the g3 ponies... I have like, a million of those from when I was about 7 big laugh I loved them so much. Never thought I'd get into the pony fandom again.
[notify]

solomon

Training is a- science - embrace it!

Barked: Mon Dec 5, '11 12:50pm PST 
Me aswell hunington and the bad idea is an awesome idea ginger.
[notify]
  (Page 4 of 4: Viewing entries 31 to 34)  
1  2  3  4