GO!

Is there any dogsters who are "Brony's"?

This Forum is to bark about the very latest and greatest in the dog world: canine news; must-have new products, toys and accessories; dog-friendly art, culture, and entertainment, and more!

Please be aware that while you are allowed to inform others about your product or service if it is in context and is part of an existing discussion, we do not allow unsolicited advertising in the forums. We will remove all posts that seem to be selling rather than informing. If you're interested in advertising on Dogster, please contact us.

(Page 3 of 4: Viewing entries 21 to 30)  
1  2  3  4  
solomon

Training is a- science - embrace it!

Barked: Mon Nov 21, '11 2:48pm PST 
Ginger smile that sounds grate and yes she is pinkie pielaugh out loud
[notify]
Otis

Champion of- sleeping cutely

Barked: Mon Nov 21, '11 5:04pm PST 
I ALWAYS get compared to Pinkie Pie as well. Even before I was a brony! I know that the one thing that totally cemented it was when me and my friends went out to do night time kite-flying (yeah... it was my idea) and I was skipping ahead and running around and beckoning them to come over, then it started raining. And, instead of being disappointed, I started singing "Raindrops Keep Falling on My Head". That pretty much had them exchanging glances like "Yeah, she's Pinkie Pie."

I think my dog, Oats is Twilight Sparkle if he's anypony. He's such a nerd, but I love him for it.
[notify]
solomon

Barked: Mon Nov 21, '11 5:22pm PST 
Otis people say I have the energy of pinkie and I love animals like fluttershy. And Solly well.....Solly is Pinkie and Rainbow. smile I LOVE PINKIE
[notify]

Otis

Champion of- sleeping cutely

Barked: Mon Nov 21, '11 5:31pm PST 
Awesome!!! I love how the humans are usually sillier than the dogs, LOL. It's so funny
[notify]
solomon

Barked: Mon Nov 21, '11 5:43pm PST 
I so agree otis big grin
[notify]
Ginger DSA- ThD TT CGC - &hearts

My Angel

Barked: Wed Nov 23, '11 7:23pm PST 
I took this long quiz what pony are you, and I got Twilight Sparkle. That totally works for me because I love to read and am interested in academics and etc... It also showed me as being somewhat like Fluttershy which works because I am shy and quiet and I love animals (also have rescued wild animals before) but it also said I was like Rarity too which I totally don't get. I HATE to be in the center of attention and hate drama. thinking
[notify]
solomon

Barked: Thu Nov 24, '11 1:22pm PST 
Lol Ginger I agree smile I got fluttershy because I love animals and I got pinkie pie because I love to laugh and love to make other's laugh. I aslo have pinkie pie's energy. smile
[notify]
Huntington

drawing dog- dweeb

Barked: Fri Nov 25, '11 7:13am PST 
I took multiple different quizes and I got Dashie every time. Wow.
I ordered a MLP custom a while back, and the person just finished it! big grin Isn't she pretty? cloud 9
Here's some pony fanart I drew a few days ago.
...I like AppleDash red face
[notify]
solomon

Barked: Fri Nov 25, '11 12:12pm PST 
Thats realy cool huntington. You lucky dog.
[notify]
solomon

Barked: Sat Nov 26, '11 5:19pm PST 
Dear Princess Celestia

Today I found a video on youtube.com about me, Rainbow,Pinkie,Rareity and fluttershy. Its so cool Rainbow says this video on some cool website called youtube. com is wwwwwwwwwwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyy more awesome then rainbow dash is. Rainbow dash wanted me to post the link http://youtu.be/9pU4K_4zZjk

Your faithful student

Twilight Sparkle

"SPIKE!!! STOP TAKEING NOTES FOR RAINBOW!!!!!" "BUT TWILIGHT!!!!! HE IS MY HERO..........frown" "I know spike its just your following Rainbow every were you should stop bothering rainbow.. OK?" yes twilight" now go along and play with fluttershy'a bunny's."

OMG!!!!!!! BEST MY LITTLE PONY EPISODE EVER AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!! Um who's there get out of my tree house OMG!!! " Lets steal this little pony and but her to work like in episode in dimond dogs HAHAHA...... " "HOW DO YOU KNOW ABOUT THESE THING'S??" I JUST DO MY DEAR LITTLE PONY......." Later that day They save twilight. Spike stops bothering Rainbow. & LIFE MOVES ON.... THE END WHAT IN THE WIDE WIDE WORLD OF Celestia DID TWILIGHT WRITE ME THIS??
[notify]
  (Page 3 of 4: Viewing entries 21 to 30)  
1  2  3  4