GO!

Is there any dogsters who are "Brony's"?

This Forum is to bark about the very latest and greatest in the dog world: canine news; must-have new products, toys and accessories; dog-friendly art, culture, and entertainment, and more!

Please be aware that while you are allowed to inform others about your product or service if it is in context and is part of an existing discussion, we do not allow unsolicited advertising in the forums. We will remove all posts that seem to be selling rather than informing. If you're interested in advertising on Dogster, please contact us.

(Page 2 of 4: Viewing entries 11 to 20)  
1  2  3  4  
Taichi

Ninja Canine

Barked: Fri Nov 4, '11 6:39pm PST 
I'm a brony! I'm surprised to see a bunch of bronies here. It's really spread far.

Who is your fave pony?

My favorite ponies are Rainbow Dash, Fluttershy and Apple Jack.

I would say my favorite episode is probably the Cutie Mark Crusaders episode. I really liked seeing how they all got their cutie marks (and I want to see the crusaders get theirs!)

I don't know how long I've been a Brony. Not until after the first season was finished, at least. A friend of mine is a HUGE brony, and he wouldn't stop talking about it and showing me his enormous collection of fanart. So I finally decided to see what it was all about and decided I liked it too.
[notify]
Bogie

Have cats -- Will Chase!

Barked: Sat Nov 5, '11 2:37pm PST 
I'm not but my HS son is and a few of his friends. He likes Fluttershy. I didn't even know what a 'brony' was until he told me about 2 weeks ago--LOL!! Learn something new every day.
[notify]

Barked: Sun Nov 6, '11 5:18pm PST 
I am sorry I have not been on here for a long time my laptop stoped working had to get a new one. Anywho I am back on here to talk about Bronys.P.S sorry if there is spelling errors

Ginger DSA- ThD TT CGC - &hearts
Brohoove

Otis
That is realy cool fan art is awsome!

☯Huntingto- n☯

I got er......I should say made up a OC one day when I was bored at home.Also "Winter wrap up" is a catchy song.

Taichi
"I'm surprised to see a bunch of bronies here. It's really spread far." I was to Taichi I thought this post would just fall behind and no pup would look at it.

Bogie Fluttershy is a pony who loves animals and takes care of them.There is always something new to learn about Bronys.

Edited by author Sun Nov 6, '11 5:19pm PST

[notify]

Lilly

Best hugs ever!

Barked: Thu Nov 17, '11 5:56am PST 
Eeyup!

~Princess Luna~
~Discord~

I've participated in a local meetup group here in Cali. Good times!

Oh, and I love all the CMC characters.

Cheers!

happy dance
[notify]
Tanuk CGC

Sherpa Tanuk of- Everest

Barked: Thu Nov 17, '11 6:14pm PST 
Okay, I totally know nothing about the show, but my husband is a closet brony. shock A friend posted some kind of winter song from the show and my husband heard it from the other room and immediately started singing along. Weirded me out. He claims it's because the other guys he plays online games with play the music.
[notify]
Lilly

Best hugs ever!

Barked: Sat Nov 19, '11 9:40pm PST 
SEASON 2 EPISODE 7 - "MAY THE BEST PET WIN!", is now my most favorite episode ever! way to go hamster dance happy dance
[notify]
Otis

Champion of- sleeping cutely

Barked: Sun Nov 20, '11 10:38am PST 
I just watched it and it was awesome too! Definitely one of my faves as well!
[notify]
solomon

Training is a- science - embrace it!

Barked: Mon Nov 21, '11 10:12am PST 
OMD Lilly Otis I just watched it 2 my new fave aswell.!

Princess Luna~
~Discord~ Love them my fave part is Chocolate rain you guys!!lol smile Pinkie forever!!

I've participated in a local meetup group here in Cali. Thats realy cool! I dont think they have anthing like that up here in Washinton.

Love the CMC's.

Tanuk, CGC- Your Husband ur is a sure brony! smile lol the song is called Winter Wrap up.

I am makeing a slide show of solly and put the make the best pet win song 2 that. If you wanna see it I will post a link at the bottem.

Oh yeah and this is gust I put solly on here so I am gust.....a bunch of # I cant remmber. smile

I will post the video later its takeing some time to load

P.S sorry for spelling errors

Edited by author Mon Nov 21, '11 10:15am PST

[notify]
solomon

Training is a- science - embrace it!

Barked: Mon Nov 21, '11 11:25am PST 
hereis my link http://www.dogster.com/video/1215891/solomon_is_a_brony
[notify]
Ginger DSA- ThD TT CGC - &hearts

My Angel

Barked: Mon Nov 21, '11 2:18pm PST 
I might be going to a meetup in December! I have a friend who wants to take her little brother along without telling him where they are going (make it a surprise) because he is a brony too. My friend, I swear she is exactly like Pinkie Pie. She has been compared to Pinkie Pie by several people, she's talkative, hyper, bouncy, really outgoing, loves sugar and tends to break out in random singing. laugh out loud
[notify]
  (Page 2 of 4: Viewing entries 11 to 20)  
1  2  3  4