GO!

Is there any dogsters who are "Brony's"?

This Forum is to bark about the very latest and greatest in the dog world: canine news; must-have new products, toys and accessories; dog-friendly art, culture, and entertainment, and more!

Please be aware that while you are allowed to inform others about your product or service if it is in context and is part of an existing discussion, we do not allow unsolicited advertising in the forums. We will remove all posts that seem to be selling rather than informing. If you're interested in advertising on Dogster, please contact us.

(Page 1 of 4: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  

Barked: Sun Oct 30, '11 9:59pm PST 
Ok so I dont know were to put this.I am a brony I watch my little pony friendship is magic. I am not a guy who watches this I am a girl.MLP MiF or my little pony friendship is magic. Is a good show I just wanted to see if any other pup is a MLP MiF fan on here. If you are a fan of the show I would love to ask you some qustions if you dont mind.

Who is your fave pony?

My fave pony's are Pinkie pie, Princess luna and Derpy hooves or as some people call her Ditzy doo.

What is your fave episode?

My fave probly would be the :Elements of harmony part 1 and 2" I also love the new halloween episode called "Luna eclipsed".

How long have you been a brony?

I have been a brony since probly the middle of the first season.

How did you become a brony?

I became a brony because of my best friend she told me to watch it and would not stop talking about it.So I watched it to stop my friend from chattering about it but I ended up likeing it.
[notify]
Ginger DSA- ThD TT CGC - &hearts

My Angel

Barked: Mon Oct 31, '11 1:14am PST 
I don't call myself that but I do watch the show, and I kinda collect MLP (a little bit)... My favorite is Nightmare Moon. I don't really have a favorite episode but I thought the Elements of Harmony was pretty good. I went to a MLP meetup a friend of mine was holding and she introduced me to the first episode and I went home and watched part 2 and I was hooked... That was back when there were only 3-4 episodes aired. But I'd been collecting MLPs for years before that (but not like my friend whose apartment is full of them!)
[notify]
Fritz

Fritz, cats are- fun when they- run

Barked: Mon Oct 31, '11 4:16am PST 
I have never seen the show, it has been over 15 years since I owned a TV, but I do have a miniture horse, does that count?

He is liver Chestnut with a light mane and tail. His name is Napolian, be we call him, little guy.

laugh out loud
[notify]

Otis

Champion of- sleeping cutely

Barked: Mon Oct 31, '11 7:30am PST 
OMG!!! I'm a brony, too. I'm also a girl tho big grin

I do fanarts and OCs, but mine are cool, hahaha. I also do commissions for people's OCs. My style is my own tho and I don't just copy the show, so there's that.

I was like pssssh, I dunno why people are so into this show. So I tried the first episode and from then on, I was hooked, hahaha.

My fave pony of the mane cast is Pinkie Pie. She is most like me in my outlook in life, though I'm shy like Fluttershy too ^_^ The bg ponies I like are Derpy and Dr. Whooves, only becasue Dr. Whooves has the best fanfics, hahaha.

I drew Pinkie Pie as a dog awhile ago:

Pinkie Pie Dog

Edited by author Mon Oct 31, '11 7:32am PST

[notify]
Alice

Alice...in- Wonderland?

Barked: Mon Oct 31, '11 8:42am PST 
Rainbow Dash is my fav. laugh out loud
I got hooked on that show.

Edited by author Mon Oct 31, '11 8:43am PST

[notify]

Barked: Mon Oct 31, '11 9:15pm PST 
You are awesome for loveing MLP and being a colecter. smile
Otis
Your are awesome for doing fan art big grin can I get some pinkie pie art?

Alice
I am probly about 20% cooler then you jk. SONIC RAINBOOM.

Fritz
No sorry lol laugh out loud
[notify]

My Angel

Barked: Tue Nov 1, '11 12:06am PST 
I like Dr Whooves but mostly because I'm a fan of the Doctor. way to go
[notify]
Otis

Champion of- sleeping cutely

Barked: Tue Nov 1, '11 10:45am PST 
Oh, I love the Doctor!!! I just love the ludicrousness of a Doctor Who x My Little Pony crossover.

EDIT:

This is another fan art I did. Also, I did half the mane cast as dogs so far. I will finish the rest later and post them all together then. Also, I don't really draw the mane cast often. I'll draw a Pinkie Pie later if I have the time.

Pony OC

Edited by author Tue Nov 1, '11 10:48am PST

[notify]
Huntington

drawing dog- dweeb

Barked: Fri Nov 4, '11 6:00pm PST 
Oh my stars! You're talking to the BIGGEST Brony around! laugh out loud I love the show so much red face I draw ponies all the time, and I even have my own Fan character! laugh out loud Seriously, if you ever wanna talk about the ponies, I'm here xD
My MLP OC, Red Rover
[notify]
Huntington

drawing dog- dweeb

Barked: Fri Nov 4, '11 6:02pm PST 
Who is your fave pony?

Rainbow Dash, because she makes everything 20% cooler in 10 seconds flat. And AppleJack because huurrrp< 3

What is your fave episode?

Winter Wrap Up! The song gets stuck in my head all of the time! xD

How long have you been a brony?

Since March

How did you become a brony?

I was going through the TV and there was nothing on. So I watched the ponies. And I fell IN LOVE.
[notify]
  (Page 1 of 4: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4