GO!

Some computer art I drew with my tablet

This Forum is to bark about the very latest and greatest in the dog world: canine news; must-have new products, toys and accessories; dog-friendly art, culture, and entertainment, and more!

Please be aware that while you are allowed to inform others about your product or service if it is in context and is part of an existing discussion, we do not allow unsolicited advertising in the forums. We will remove all posts that seem to be selling rather than informing. If you're interested in advertising on Dogster, please contact us.

(Page 4 of 4: Viewing entries 31 to 37)  
1  2  3  4  
Otis

Champion of- sleeping cutely

Barked: Tue Oct 18, '11 10:23pm PST 
I finally did that sketch from earlier. Mostly, I needed to figure out how to draw lines on the new program I got. It was hard to draw lines on the computer, but once I figured it out... it was the easiest thing in the whole wide world!

Sketch From Earlier
[notify]
Otis

Barked: Sat Oct 29, '11 11:55am PST 
I painted another chihuahua! Just so you know, I have been drawing a lot lately and painting/coloring. It's just that most of it is MLP stuff and I think you guys like dogs better big grin

Another Chihuahua painting
[notify]
Jackson Tan

Lad about town

Barked: Sun Nov 6, '11 11:32pm PST 
Otis you are brilliant! Do you have a deviant art account? If you do, please feel free to make friends with me, I'm leahplainandtallish there, I'll go and comment on and fave your work. If not, you should get one and show these gems off! I love the way you draw dogs, you're really very talented. smile
[notify]

Otis

Barked: Mon Nov 7, '11 8:34am PST 
I do have a dA!!! (Got it recently in fact!!!) Mostly, the stuff not in this topic that you'll see is just MLP stuff.

My tablet actually broke over the weekend. It's really old and just went kaput. Sometimes, restarting my computer a thousand times fixes it hahaha. It's done it before, but since early October, I've been drawing with the eraser side since the pen side just doesn't register as anything anymore. I'll try to get it working and all. Really sucks because I was working on commissions. I might have to give the points back. I have a premium account since one of my watchers really liked my stuff.

http://ammy-o.deviantart.com/
[notify]
Farley

Farlekiin the- Dragonborn

Barked: Mon Nov 7, '11 7:19pm PST 
Otis applause You're very talented!!
[notify]
Otis

Barked: Mon Nov 7, '11 7:41pm PST 
Thank you! I seek to improve further than just my talent. It is important to take art classes. I think the reason I neglected to study art formally was because I had a bad art teacher once who turned me off of it completely for a long time. Just started to get back into it a year or two ago. smile
[notify]
Otis

Barked: Mon Nov 21, '11 2:20pm PST 
Terrible quality because my scanner broke and I can't draw with my tablet anymore because that broke too! But I'll try to post some doodles up from time to time when I have extra time. This is a web-cam pic of my doodle that I made two weeks ago. I liked the way it turned out and I couldn't get the scanner to work, so I just did a pic of it. He looks better if the pic wasn't so blurry, LOL. I like drawing cartoon style.

A doodle

Edited by author Mon Nov 21, '11 2:21pm PST

[notify]
  (Page 4 of 4: Viewing entries 31 to 37)  
1  2  3  4