GO!

Some computer art I drew with my tablet

This Forum is to bark about the very latest and greatest in the dog world: canine news; must-have new products, toys and accessories; dog-friendly art, culture, and entertainment, and more!

Please be aware that while you are allowed to inform others about your product or service if it is in context and is part of an existing discussion, we do not allow unsolicited advertising in the forums. We will remove all posts that seem to be selling rather than informing. If you're interested in advertising on Dogster, please contact us.

(Page 1 of 4: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  
Otis

Champion of- sleeping cutely

Barked: Sat Sep 24, '11 8:35am PST 
I like to draw more cartoony style and color more cartoony style too, but my favorite is to color. I draw less cartoony when I doodle in my notebook at college. The professors sometimes take it personally until they see that I still get A's, so it doesn't matter, then. I should get back to drawing on the computer.

A picture I drew

This is a bird-fish

This is... I don't even know

Cartoon doggy
[notify]
Conker

OBEY ME!

Barked: Sat Sep 24, '11 12:43pm PST 
Neat! I totally love the bird-fish.

I used to doodle allover my workspace. My welding instructors just got used to the random assortment of pictures scribbled in-between my actual welding notes and such. Mom was the same way (I was home-schooled until college) and it drove her nuts that none of my work was organized and was populated by wolf and dog drawings!

Nowadays I don't doodle as much but every once in a while I'll break out the pen and ink and Copic markers, or my tablet, and draw something up.
[notify]
Otis

Barked: Sat Sep 24, '11 12:53pm PST 
I like the bird fish too. I made it mostly because someone thought that all I could do was cell shading. I took an art class called life drawing. We got to draw nude models. I got an A+ but I don't think I should post the art since it is nude models. Besides, most of it is at home. LOL.

I usually draw animals, especially dogs because I love dogs.

Here is a pony I drew awhile back:

Pony
[notify]

Eponine

Love- unconditionally.

Barked: Mon Sep 26, '11 3:01am PST 
I totally love the steampunk gliding rig. big grin
Otis

Barked: Mon Sep 26, '11 9:06pm PST 
Thank you so much! I like that one too! I also have more pictures. These images are larger. I included two that I didn't draw on the computer though.

Fire in the Dark

doodle in my notes

Still-Life: Dead Things Once Alive, Now Alive Again
[notify]
The Hounds- of- Bassetville- +3

Food? Where?!?

Barked: Mon Sep 26, '11 9:45pm PST 
WoW! You are very talented! I'm a doodler too, but nothing like your "doodles" smile My note doodles tend to consist of stick figureslaugh out loud
[notify]
UCH Onyx TT,- CGC

Do you even- lift?

Barked: Tue Sep 27, '11 12:12am PST 
Man, I'm jealous! I wish I could draw like you applause
[notify]
Fritz

Fritz, cats are- fun when they- run

Barked: Tue Sep 27, '11 3:58am PST 
If you want it, I am sure you could have a successful career as a commercial artist or even a fine artist.

Lovely drawings
[notify]
Otis

Barked: Tue Sep 27, '11 10:11am PST 
I will always do art, but I've had teachers who have turned me off of it as a career. My teacher in college, where I took my life-drawing class with nude models sparked some renewed interest in drawings, but nothing that will let me think of truly considering making a living by my arts. I thank you for your compliments, guys. But I think if I ever make money from my arts, it will be as a side-thing big grin

Cartoon guy
[notify]
Baily

I LOVE ME SOME- TREATS!!!

Barked: Sat Oct 1, '11 2:20am PST 
Awsome drawinings can you draw one of baily and gabby?
[notify]
  (Page 1 of 4: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4