GO!

Canine Massage Therapist?

This Forum is to bark about the very latest and greatest in the dog world: canine news; must-have new products, toys and accessories; dog-friendly art, culture, and entertainment, and more!

Please be aware that while you are allowed to inform others about your product or service if it is in context and is part of an existing discussion, we do not allow unsolicited advertising in the forums. We will remove all posts that seem to be selling rather than informing. If you're interested in advertising on Dogster, please contact us.

Magnum NAJ- O-TN-N OJC- WV-N

Run fast, run- clean!

Barked: Tue Feb 1, '11 5:46pm PST 
I'm graduating high school soon and I'm looking at career possibilities. Are any of yall Canine Massage Therapists(CMT) or do you know any? I'd love some input and info about schools, training, etc. I love and compete in dog agility and doing this I'd be able to help my dogs and others'. Thanks!blue dog
[notify]
Tanuk CGC

Sherpa Tanuk of- Everest

Barked: Sun Feb 6, '11 4:36pm PST 
I'm not sure about certification, but here on the east coast they have courses in Canine Kineasthetics. This is what Tanuk has done and I'm a firm believer. Our trainer I guess is certified, not sure by whom, and also teaches weekend courses. I'd love to take one but they're very pricey and not in the budget right now.
[notify]

Run fast, run- clean!

Barked: Thu Jul 5, '12 8:52am PST 
Well I've been doing some research and I contacted Equissage about sending me some info about them. But I was wondering if any of yall had some more info about becoming a Canine Massage therapist and if yall knew anuissage and if it's a good program. I'm in the South so I'm going to have to go through a program around here or online. Thanks!
[notify]

Run fast, run- clean!

Barked: Fri Jul 6, '12 2:09pm PST 
*I meant if yall knew about Equissage and how reliable they are and if their program is really good or if some place else is better.
[notify]