GO!

Marilyn Muttroe-a word of caution

This Forum is to bark about the very latest and greatest in the dog world: canine news; must-have new products, toys and accessories; dog-friendly art, culture, and entertainment, and more!

Please be aware that while you are allowed to inform others about your product or service if it is in context and is part of an existing discussion, we do not allow unsolicited advertising in the forums. We will remove all posts that seem to be selling rather than informing. If you're interested in advertising on Dogster, please contact us.

(Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 14)  
1  2  

Barked: Sat Nov 9, '13 5:34pm PST 
Marilyn Muttroe is one bad company rated F by the Better Business Bureau which makes me wish I did my homework. They consistently lied to me and played hardball til they were forced by Paypal to refund my purchase, which I never received, six weeks after placing my order. Fortunately, I have since discovered the highly reputable company BaxterBoo and now, I can put the negative MM experience behind me.
[notify]
Bunny

Black dogs rock!

Barked: Sun Nov 10, '13 6:54am PST 
bump
[notify]
Flicka ~ CGC

NO-ONE is going- to sneak up on- my Mummy

Barked: Sun Nov 10, '13 5:04pm PST 
Bumping to get above illiterate spambots !
[notify]

Bunny

Barked: Tue Jun 3, '14 5:16pm PST 
BEWARE OF THIS WEB SITE marilynmuttroepetboutiqu… There are many complaints online about the scam (which I learned after my exp with them)

I placed an order on 2/11/14 with marilynmuttroepetboutiqu… for 2 items. Before the item arrived I placed a second order on 2/28/14for 1 item. I received one item from the first order in early March. I contacted the company via phone and got a response that my second item would be in with my second order. I contacted the company again the end of March and got no response to any of my phone calls or emails. I emailed again in April and got a reply that someone named "Lisa" was going to be handling my refund for the 2 items I didn't get. I have received no refund or the missing 2 items. On 5/28/14 I sent a message via Facebook to the company and got a reply the same night that they will look into the oversight. On 5/29/14 I again received a message via Facebook that they are mailing me checks and a gift for my troubles and let me know that the matter happened with the old owners. (I seriously smell BS).IN the meantime I have filed a complaint with the California BBB and with Paypal. I have left comments to their Facebook page as well as Yelp.

If you want a good site for dog apparel please use Baxterboo.com. I have used them for many years and am sorry I tried marilynmuttroe.com
[notify]
  (Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 14)  
1  2