GO!

Where's the best place online to buy dog collars?

This Forum is to bark about the very latest and greatest in the dog world: canine news; must-have new products, toys and accessories; dog-friendly art, culture, and entertainment, and more!

Please be aware that while you are allowed to inform others about your product or service if it is in context and is part of an existing discussion, we do not allow unsolicited advertising in the forums. We will remove all posts that seem to be selling rather than informing. If you're interested in advertising on Dogster, please contact us.

(Page 4 of 4: Viewing entries 31 to 36)  
1  2  3  4  
Uno

I'm huntin'- wabbits

Barked: Tue Jan 12, '10 8:13pm PST 
I recently discovered sierra trading post, sometimes they have some great items on clearance, I got a premier collar/leash set for $8 plus free shipping.
[notify]
Quincy- FM TFE-II- TDIAOV CGC

I have just met- you and I LOVE- you!

Barked: Sat Jan 16, '10 4:22pm PST 
My absolutely favorite is Cozy Critter. Huge collar style selection and fabric options. My dogs have winter collars with snowflakes and a set of everyday collars. They are sturdy, well designed, and adorable big grin
[notify]
Opie CGC

Luv-A-Pittie

Barked: Sat Jan 16, '10 6:37pm PST 
I like jefferspets.com. I've always been happy with the quality and they have sweaters for dogs that aren't toy sized. Etsy has cute stuff too but it seems like quality would vary greatly.
[notify]

Wickkett

Run with that- wobby like you- stole it.

Barked: Wed Jan 20, '10 12:19pm PST 
www.bowwowpet.etsy.com all my collars are from here my mom lets me have whatever i wantsmile
[notify]
C.J.- (C-ATCH,TDI,- CGC,RE,ChSN)

Happy to be a- Rottie with a- tail!

Barked: Mon Feb 1, '10 7:08am PST 
We really like the products made by EzyDog (www.ezydog.com). Their stuff looks good (at least we think so) and has proved to be very durable and long-lasting.
[notify]
Gino

Play with me- please!

Barked: Sun Sep 16, '12 10:02am PST 
We've got tons of really nice collars at pawfectpetcollars.com. You should check them out! Mom does a really good job at keeping them affordable.
I have lots but my favorites are my leather spiked collar- it makes me feel cool, and rhinestone collar with my name on it-that one makes me feel special!
[notify]
  (Page 4 of 4: Viewing entries 31 to 36)  
1  2  3  4