GO!

Where's the best place online to buy dog collars?

This Forum is to bark about the very latest and greatest in the dog world: canine news; must-have new products, toys and accessories; dog-friendly art, culture, and entertainment, and more!

Please be aware that while you are allowed to inform others about your product or service if it is in context and is part of an existing discussion, we do not allow unsolicited advertising in the forums. We will remove all posts that seem to be selling rather than informing. If you're interested in advertising on Dogster, please contact us.

(Page 3 of 4: Viewing entries 21 to 30)  
1  2  3  4  
Sassy

Time to play- ball

Barked: Sat Jun 13, '09 3:31pm PST 
check out: www.swankypet.net

The collars, harnesses & leads are all made to order so you can get exactly what you want for your pet.
[notify]
Fifi

Barked: Wed Jun 17, '09 1:36pm PST 
Fun Dog Fred has a great selection and some very unique items. www.fundogfred.com
[notify]
Charger

Barked: Wed Jun 17, '09 2:41pm PST 
I SHOP AT POSH PUPPY BOUTIQUE THEY HAVE A LOT OF COLLARS, AND CUTE STUFF TOO. THEY'RE ARE ALWAYS OFFERING SOME KIND OF SPEACIAL. CHECK THEM OUT. I HOPE YOU FIND WHAT YOUR LOOKING FOR. REMEMBER TO MEASURER YOUR PETS NECK. IT'S A GOOD IDEA TO ADD A INCH OR TWO, TO GET A GOOD FIT.
[notify]

Stitch

Barked: Sun Jun 21, '09 5:34pm PST 
Hey! There's also another cool place I recently stumbled upon and they sell those blingy rhinestone collars too but what I like best from there is that they sell those personalized dog collars with the bling. You can spell out your dog's name on the actual collar and mix and match it with all other types of personalized collars. Whatever you need, its all there. I agree though...make sure you have one of those tape measures to get an accurate size. They do a lot of those specials and donate locally to animal shelters. Might as well give back while shopping smile Good luck. The place is on www.collar-me-chic.com
[notify]
Simba

Barked: Sun Dec 20, '09 1:37pm PST 
Oh another place thats cool that does only personalized dog collars is http://www.mypersonalizeddogcollar.com. Good luck!
[notify]
Howard

Tail Waggin'- Mutt

Barked: Sun Jan 10, '10 7:22pm PST 
Lupine. Best collars ever!
[notify]
Kitsune

Divide and- cuddle!!

Barked: Mon Jan 11, '10 3:55am PST 
I got Kit the perfect collar, on ebay! It's red leather with little silver paw prints on it. Very cute, and it's holding up very well too. Especially considering I won it on an ebay bid for cheap. I always check ebay for stuff before looking in actual online stores, because it seems like they have more deals.
[notify]
Uno

I'm huntin'- wabbits

Barked: Mon Jan 11, '10 6:12pm PST 
etsy.com , best selection, but I wouldnt spend less then $5 on a collar because it may not be that great of quality. Most seem to be priced around $10-15. Lots of awesome ribbon designs.
This company has a huge selection of awesome collars:
3DD Designs
[notify]
Rocky

Barked: Tue Jan 12, '10 10:04am PST 
Doggie Vogue has a wide variety of dog collars to suit any personal style. There is everything from leather to nylon and ribbon to jeweled and personalized collars!
[notify]
Rose (I'm on- the left)

I'm shy but- sweet! Can I- sniff you?

Barked: Tue Jan 12, '10 3:43pm PST 
Pet Expectations, www.petexpectations.com. I believe they are the second largest online seller of Lupine, and they carry Lupine's discontinued patterns. They carry other neat stuff too. The owner is a pet lover and advocate, and issues a fun newsletter. Sometimes you get a free Lupine keychain with your order.

Also, Sierra Trading Post www.sierratradingpost.com often has great prices on dog gear.
[notify]
  (Page 3 of 4: Viewing entries 21 to 30)  
1  2  3  4