GO!

The Good Dog Library: "Best Behavior-'Unleashing your Dog's instinct to obey'", ever read it?

This Forum is to bark about the very latest and greatest in the dog world: canine news; must-have new products, toys and accessories; dog-friendly art, culture, and entertainment, and more!

Please be aware that while you are allowed to inform others about your product or service if it is in context and is part of an existing discussion, we do not allow unsolicited advertising in the forums. We will remove all posts that seem to be selling rather than informing. If you're interested in advertising on Dogster, please contact us.

Firefly

Lighting up my- mom's heart....

Barked: Fri Aug 3, '07 9:33am PST 
So, I got a letter in the mail the other day. A very pretty envelope decorated with a line-up with dogs. Different "bad" behaviors were listed under the dogs' "mug shots" and they were advertising me a book. Tufts University Behavior Building has a new updated book in a series called "The Good Dog Library" and the book is called,"Best Behavior". In the handouts it explains that this book contains simple ways to stop bad behaviors.

They offer a 21 risk free trial, which means if I read it, don't like it, I can send it back and not pay money. If I pay, they will send me books that I can read, not pay for 21 days then send them back if I don't like them, or send money if I wish to keep them.

I sent off my business reply and I am requesting to have the book, buy it If I find good information.

Has anyone gotten this offer or read or bought this book?If so, is it any goodshrug?

Edited by author Fri Aug 3, '07 9:38am PST

[notify]
Cali

Barked: Wed Mar 4, '09 3:13pm PST 
Well, I don't remember sending in the post card, but I must have. The first book arrived today. It's okay, but not really what I want to buy. No information was included the 21-day free trial, no contact information to make inquiries, just the bill. In trying to find contact information I came across this link. Has anyone else received this book and decided not to keep it? Did you have difficulty returning it?
[notify]
Knega's- Polyarnyi- Veter, WPD

Fear no object.

Barked: Wed Jan 25, '12 3:58pm PST 
I just ran onto this thread in searching for an email address to inquire about returning a book they sent me two copies of. Of course, they never sent me the first book and kept billing me for it for six months, I guess now we're even. I am about to return this second copy and tell them to take me off the list. The books are more trouble than they're worth and the "Breed Specific" one was particularly worthless.
[notify]

Barked: Sun Sep 22, '13 1:16pm PST 
Did anyone figure out how to return these books? An address, that is, for returns?
[notify]

Barked: Sun Oct 6, '13 4:32am PST 
I went on The tufts website that was listed in a search for information about the book. I found where you buy their books but as others have said but there was not anything saying how you could return the books. confused
[notify]