GO!

Owner on FB says donate or put dog to sleep due to potty training.

This is a forum to discuss legislation and legal matters pertaining to the rights and welfare of dogs. Please remember to counter ideas and opinions with which you don't agree with friendly and helpful advice and responses.

(Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 16)  
1  2  
Twister

forever loved

Barked: Sun Jul 28, '13 7:47pm PST 
Yeah, it's ridiculous what FB will let people get away with, it's so obvious that this person is scamming people out of money. If this is even real, that person is demented if they would kill their pet because they are too lazy to pick up a book and read about training their dog. Puppies are babies, for crying out loud.

If there isn't even a real dog, or if they are lying about killing it, then they are either: 1)scamming for money or 2)trolling for people's reactions. I did leave a comment and reported the page, not that it will do much good.

If people are really giving this scammer money, then, well..."A fool and his money are soon parted."~Thomas Tusser
[notify]
Kolbe

Where can I run- today?

Barked: Tue Jul 30, '13 6:24am PST 
I seriously doubt it is real. The person deliberately phrases things in a way that will irritate people...like posting about new suede boots she's had an eye on and to "keep the donations coming" in the same sentence, and about how the vet will euth if "Kiwi can't fix her behavior", as though it's the dog's job to train itself, etc. It's probably someone with too much time on their hands who enjoys getting a rise out of people. Hopefully no one has actually donated anything and she just made it up.
[notify]
Saya

I want to play!

Barked: Tue Jul 30, '13 11:41am PST 
I really can't believe idiots would give money to this person.

I reported it and friend's have. Even if FB says it's fine I'll still report it.
[notify]

Roman

The Snuggler

Barked: Fri Aug 2, '13 11:55am PST 
I reported it and posted it on my Facebook for people to avoid the scam.
[notify]
Sasha

Better watch- yourself!

Barked: Mon Aug 12, '13 1:17pm PST 
I tried to go on and report it but the link didn't work and search didn't pull up anything. Hopefully that mean it's down/over shrug
[notify]
Twister

forever loved

Barked: Mon Aug 12, '13 1:31pm PST 
Yeah, I think it was finally taken down a few days ago.
[notify]
  (Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 16)  
1  2