GO!

Oh %$#@, not another one...

This is a forum to discuss legislation and legal matters pertaining to the rights and welfare of dogs. Please remember to counter ideas and opinions with which you don't agree with friendly and helpful advice and responses.

Opheila

It ain't over- till the fat- kitty sings

Barked: Fri May 31, '13 11:45am PST 
Sad...on ABC news there's a report of some moron letting his four dogs kill a senior jogger. One more excuse for people to look at our dogs with terror n' disgust...it's just sad

...and infuriating, for those of us who are responsible owners. Our yard is fully secure and I wouldn't let ANY dog I owned roam free...frown
[notify]
Twister

forever loved

Barked: Fri May 31, '13 12:19pm PST 
And from what I heard, the dogs had previously attacked people. He may be getting charged with murder, and I hope he does.naughty
[notify]
Foxxy

Pocket Wolf

Barked: Fri May 31, '13 12:58pm PST 
Yes and the four that attacked aren't the only ones he had either. THe guy's a convicted felon too. Just an absolute worst case scenario
[notify]

Nicky

bitches love- pantaloons

Barked: Fri May 31, '13 9:20pm PST 
I always say when stuff like this is reported that more often than not the dogs have a prior history of being allowed to run loose. The owners don't give a you-know-what. They pay the fine and just do it again.
[notify]