GO!

Miss Universe Canada says "Ban Pit Bulls"

This is a forum to discuss legislation and legal matters pertaining to the rights and welfare of dogs. Please remember to counter ideas and opinions with which you don't agree with friendly and helpful advice and responses.

(Page 1 of 4: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  
Farley

Farlekiin the- Dragonborn

Barked: Fri Sep 7, '12 10:35am PST 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vtTwqniCp1o&feature=plcp

Remove any spaces from the URL. As is typical of Youtube comments, a lot of people appear to be "experts" on the "breed". confused
[notify]
Saya

I want to play!

Barked: Sun Sep 9, '12 8:24pm PST 
You tube commenters are always experts. lol

This is sad. :

She got attacked by a pit bull when young so probably why.
[notify]
Jackson Tan

Lad about town

Barked: Sun Sep 9, '12 11:10pm PST 
I got attacked by rottweilers when I was a kid, I don't want them banned. shrug
[notify]

Saya

I want to play!

Barked: Mon Sep 10, '12 7:44pm PST 
True I was attacked by black cat, but I don't hate all black cats the cat had rabies and well the treatment for it isn't fun for a kid to go through..

I had a black cat she acted like a dog really. fetched toys and sit for treat. laugh out loud

Sadly some people want take things so extreme. >.<

Wanting to ban a breed based on experience as a kid is immature.
[notify]
Koby

I'm a big brat- and I don't care- :)

Barked: Tue Sep 11, '12 4:21am PST 
What a sad thing that so many people are so uninformed and narrow minded. I was attached by a German Shepherd when I was a kid. Koby is my 3rd German Shepherd type dog. I guess I don't hold grudges. confused
[notify]
Kashmir- ♥ CGC

Boxer Beach Bum

Barked: Tue Sep 11, '12 6:04am PST 
Thats ridicoulus!! I was attacked by a jack russel/rat terrier mix and i dont want them banned. A good fried of mine has one and she is a really great dog. The rat terrier is on my future dog to own list one day.
[notify]
Sanka- I'll Miss- You

The ground is my- newspaper.

Barked: Tue Sep 11, '12 6:45am PST 
Eh, people don't really take their, the pageant contestants, brains seriously. But it is sad how people just let their common sense evaporate with things like this.

I got bit by a bichon frise when I was a kid, should we ban them?
[notify]
Savannah- Blue Belle

A Heart of Gold!

Barked: Tue Sep 11, '12 8:12am PST 
I say: Ban Beauty Contestants.
[notify]
Farley

Farlekiin the- Dragonborn

Barked: Tue Sep 11, '12 8:35am PST 
Savannah laugh out loud

I know beauty contestants' social/political views are more or less asked, maybe just to make them seem less vapid. At any rate, it doesn't help when there ARE people that instead of weighing both sides and using rationality and logic, choose to get their information from misinformed, ignorant celebrities. confused

When I was young, I had a rabbit that I used to try to kiss. I didn't know any better. The poor thing was squirming and bit my lip when it could not escape. I *almost* needed stitches. I say we ban rabbits! laugh out loud
[notify]
Savannah- Blue Belle

A Heart of Gold!

Barked: Tue Sep 11, '12 8:39am PST 
My pet parakeet Louis, had killer instincts. He used to beak my ears all the time and several times tried to attack my sister.

Parakeets should be banned.
[notify]
  (Page 1 of 4: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4