GO!

Yet Another Patrick...

This is a forum to discuss legislation and legal matters pertaining to the rights and welfare of dogs. Please remember to counter ideas and opinions with which you don't agree with friendly and helpful advice and responses.

Opheila

It ain't over- till the fat- kitty sings

Barked: Tue Aug 14, '12 2:45pm PST 
I can't even watch this stuff on the news. In Long Island a pitbull puppy was put in a black garbage bag and tossed from a moving car. Poor guy broke a bunch of vertebre but he's still alive.
Insane humans out there...even if you didn't want to bother to go to a shelter and pay a surrender fee...just tie the dog to a stop sign and run, few holes in a box and leave them at a vets door...SOMETHING but not literally throwing away a living creature,,,fer Gawd...
[notify]
MIKA&KAI

Akita Pals- Always.

Barked: Tue Aug 14, '12 8:09pm PST 
The lack of concern for other living creatures,and the lows to which the human animal will stoop for whatever reason,never ceases to amaze me. It is truly disgusting that people can even consider themselves a higher form of life when they perform these acts of cruelty toward innocent decent people and helpless creatures.hughughughughughug to the poor sweet pup and those trying to help.
[notify]
Kali

She's game for- anything that's- fun.

Barked: Sat Aug 18, '12 6:26pm PST 
Some people disgust me. I saw that article on the internet. If I ever see something happen like that, I will end up in jail. I can't tolerate any kind of abuse or neglect. Nothing will ever change until everyone values life, not just some of us. frown I hope that puppy makes a full recovery.
[notify]

Sugar (Passed 8-8-13)

~I'm a brat,- yup~

Barked: Wed Sep 19, '12 4:38pm PST 
Poor lil soul frown Paws crossed!
[notify]
Stella

I'm from Broken- Bow, we don't- play that!

Barked: Wed Oct 17, '12 5:55pm PST 
That's just wrong. Something similar to that happened in my area.

Most times take puppies and post them online or in the newspaper. Not to many people give them away in cardboard boxes anymore. But that's messed up.

Out where I am, it's a $1,000 fine for anyone that dumps an animal in the desert.
[notify]