GO!

why don't people pick up their dogs poop!!

This is a forum to discuss legislation and legal matters pertaining to the rights and welfare of dogs. Please remember to counter ideas and opinions with which you don't agree with friendly and helpful advice and responses.

(Page 7 of 7: Viewing entries 61 to 62)  
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  
Saya

I want to play!

Barked: Thu Jan 10, '13 7:27pm PST 
I agree Toto. big laugh

I hate it parks I go to walk my dogs poop everywhere even on sidewalk. D:

I've seen a lot of poop on rest stations both parks and rest stations I've gone to provided poop bags. Free poop bags amazing and people can't take advantage of it.

I don't care if your dog is a chihuahua or a Great Dane pick up it's poop.

I pick up Bella's and Saya's when out and about.

Saya once stepped in dog poop omg poor girl she hates stepping in gross things it was small and she didn't see it or was too busy looking around.

I mean the dog is on leash in the area so no excuse the dog ran out of sight.

I had mom go into the bathroom to get some wet and dry towels and washed the foot off. Luckily it wasn't too bad, but still.
[notify]
MIKA&KAI

Akita Pals- Always.

Barked: Wed Feb 13, '13 9:05am PST 
Toto
That method was very effective in discouraging people from allowing their dogs to poop in my front yard as well. It is very difficult to refuse to pick-up your dogs poop when someone,especially the property owner whose lawn your pet has pooped on hands you a poop bag and stands there waiting and watching for you to pick it up,especially in front of other neighbors.shock
[notify]
  (Page 7 of 7: Viewing entries 61 to 62)  
1  2  3  4  5  6  7