GO!

why don't people pick up their dogs poop!!

This is a forum to discuss legislation and legal matters pertaining to the rights and welfare of dogs. Please remember to counter ideas and opinions with which you don't agree with friendly and helpful advice and responses.

(Page 4 of 7: Viewing entries 31 to 40)  
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  
MIKA&KAI

Akita Pals- Always.

Barked: Wed Jan 18, '12 1:08pm PST 
Tyson thank-you for the tip. I will have to try that with the dog who likes to try to dig under my fence and start fence fights. I'll have to bury carefully so that it doesn't backfire. My pups will sit quietly on the porch or in the yard and ignore every other dog walking by or barking except for that one. We have the porch situation under complete control. The digging under the fence after lunging,growling at my pups is becoming an issue. Speaking to the owner does no good.
I know that I have some work to do with my pups so that they don't react to her behavior but keeping her from digging under the fence would help alot.
[notify]

Barked: Wed Jul 25, '12 4:39pm PST 
Check out this juvenile in Federal Way, WA. The sad thing is he's an adult, he covers the poop with grass that he rips up from my lawn and then he pretends to pick it up with the bag. The video shows where the turd is, where the grass goes and where he pretends to pick it up. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7bfJhotBkMQ
[notify]
Nicky

bitches love- pantaloons

Barked: Wed Jul 25, '12 6:24pm PST 
We have a sign at our park. It doesn't work.
[notify]

Twister

Love me.

Barked: Wed Jul 25, '12 7:11pm PST 
I used to hate having to pick up after my dogs because it was embarrassing walking around carrying a bag of poo (still did it though)! However, that problem was solved when we got Twister his rad 'saddle-bags' (what a park worker recently called it, lol), now he gets to carry his own poop! hahasmile

Edited by author Wed Jul 25, '12 7:19pm PST

[notify]
Nicky

bitches love- pantaloons

Barked: Thu Jul 26, '12 1:21pm PST 
When my dad takes them for a walk, he tucks the top part of the bag into his back pocket laugh out loud
[notify]
Luna Tuna Coyote

Luuuuuuna- Tuuuuuuna

Barked: Thu Jul 26, '12 2:47pm PST 
Normally I would pick up after my dogs, but today Luna had completely liquid droppings and she went in the middle of the road. I made sure she went poo right before leaving home for our bikeride, but I guess she must have had an upset tummy and had to go again. At times like those I couldn't pick it up even if I tried. Cause a plastic bag won't work on "liquid". I'm sure neighbors got angry about it but what am I to do. I'm not gonna ride all the way back home, then all the way back to where she crapped, to wash pavement. BOL!
[notify]
Yoshi

XD

Barked: Thu Jul 26, '12 3:02pm PST 
I now remember, the president of the music school that I went to doesn't pick up his dogs. I met his neighbors at pawsway, and they told me. It really annoyed the hell out of them.
[notify]
Kali earned- her wings- 10/21/14

She's game for- anything that's- fun.

Barked: Fri Jul 27, '12 4:15am PST 
I walk our dogs in the woods and in the neighboring town. In the woods, I make sure it's not where anyone will walk. In town, Kali is a 'Sidewalk & Street Pooper". It's kind of embarrassing. I would never leave it there, so I picked it up. One time, I was crossing a street at an intersection, she decided to go right in the middle of the crosswalk. Of coarse, wouldn't you know, a line of traffic was waiting for me to cross. After I was done picking it up, I noticed a cop was the first one in line waiting for me to move. red face He looked kind of amused. big laugh
[notify]
Sonja

It's all about- me.

Barked: Fri Jul 27, '12 3:54pm PST 
We have a law in the city to pick up after your dog...but no such rule for county trails. I don't pick up after my dogs out on a trail...unless it's smack dab in the middle of said trail. We rarely see people where we hike. I see coyote scat and once in awhile...horse poop...which is ALWAYS in the middle of the trail and ten times larger than any of my dogs. Poop is poop...but I'm sure we'll never see a horse poop law here.
[notify]
Yoshi

XD

Barked: Sat Jul 28, '12 12:17pm PST 
Thankfully dog owners around here are responsible and pick up after their dogs. There is a lady in my neighborhood who took her lab to the park oneday and she ran out of poop bags, so she called her hubby to bring her some extras. I must say that I've rarely seen people not picking up after the dogs, but behind the school there's a housing project, and its residents just let their dogs go all over the school yard and don't bother picking it up. It's disgusting. I stepped on it once during recess when I was in grade 8. frown

Thankfully the president of the awful music school that I went to doesn't live in Markham. If he did, he'd have the entire town on his doorstep.
[notify]
  (Page 4 of 7: Viewing entries 31 to 40)  
1  2  3  4  5  6  7