GO!

Starving dog jumps from third floor window!!

This is a forum to discuss legislation and legal matters pertaining to the rights and welfare of dogs. Please remember to counter ideas and opinions with which you don't agree with friendly and helpful advice and responses.

(Page 3 of 3: Viewing entries 21 to 27)  
1  2  3  
MIKA&KAI

Akita Pals- Always.

Barked: Thu Oct 6, '11 5:28am PST 
Do you guys think we should go get that "nice lady" who because of her meds killed her BF's dog by shoving things like lighters down it's throat? Maybe we can all claim our "meds made us do it" I take meds for chronic pain and I know some others do as well,How can I possibly account for all of them on such a long trip?
[notify]
Sabi

When the night- closes in I will- be there

Barked: Thu Oct 6, '11 6:00am PST 
Oh yes Sabi wants to meet her soooo bad.
[notify]
MIKA&KAI

Akita Pals- Always.

Barked: Thu Oct 6, '11 8:06am PST 
Mika and Kai would like to meet her as well. And since it appears that her lawyer managed to get the case dropped because she was questioned under the influence of narcotic pain killers I'm sure we can find one just like him to handle our case since she can't be held responsible due to being under the influence of drugs it would follow that we can't either,and as I said before I can't keep track of all those tiny little pills on such a long trip around so many people they could have gotten "lost" anywhere.Now to figure out details for the carpool.
[notify]

MIKA&KAI

Akita Pals- Always.

Barked: Thu Nov 10, '11 8:51am PST 
Scruffy,
Has there been anymore info on this case? Hope all involved parties get what they really deserve including the building manager who doesn't have any information.
[notify]
Kc

Ain't nothing- but a hound dog.

Barked: Thu Nov 10, '11 10:43am PST 
That is sickening. Utterly sickening that someone would do that! Excuse me while I pick my jaw up off th floor. Ugh. Horrible. I am so sorry for the poor dog. But those powerful sad emotions are clouded with disgust with the dog's "owner". cry cry hug for the puppycry
[notify]
Scruffy- (RIP)

In Loving Memory

Barked: Thu Nov 10, '11 11:51am PST 
Hi Mika&Kai,

No, unfortunatly I haven't heard of any updates on this story yet. :-(
[notify]
MIKA&KAI

Akita Pals- Always.

Barked: Thu Nov 10, '11 8:49pm PST 
Scruffy,
Please keep us informed. We all realize the sickening aspect of this. Yes,we made a fun little fantasy of what should happen to the people involved,but there has to be some way to deal with the horror of the real event. What the owners and the building manager did ,is to me and obviously to others inexcusable and they do deserve to end up in a big black hole never to be seen,heard from,or allowed to waste resources decent people need again. I have faith that they will get what they deserve,if not in this world,then certainly the next.
[notify]
  (Page 3 of 3: Viewing entries 21 to 27)  
1  2  3