GO!

Anti-BSL link with great study data

This is a forum to discuss legislation and legal matters pertaining to the rights and welfare of dogs. Please remember to counter ideas and opinions with which you don't agree with friendly and helpful advice and responses.

Baron

Must not leave- couch - it may float- away

Barked: Sat Jan 7, '06 9:44pm PST 
Reading thru posts ref "BS"L and checking out websites. I found this link that has some great data on Pits, different breeds, bites, etc. It's like a 69 page book, but if anyone else wants to start sending in some anti-BSL letters to our legislators, there is great data to be found in here.

http://www.understand-a-bull.com/BSL/Research/BSLPacket/lawsbsl_ presspack_low.pdf

Fight BSL!!!
[notify]
Ben

Victim of Breed- Specific- Legislation!

Barked: Sun Jan 8, '06 12:28pm PST 
Thank you Baron!
[notify]
Ben

Victim of Breed- Specific- Legislation!

Barked: Sun Jan 8, '06 9:39pm PST 
Baron
I tired pullling it up and for some reason it won't let me open it. I can't get it up at all. I even tried copy and pasting it but nothing.

I can't tell you how much your support has mean't to us.

I know it sounds crazy Ben never even step foot in my house but we are having such a hard time getting over his death.True we were looking forward to having him but I think the senseless act of it all had made it impossible to get over. I keep trying to comfort my child over it yet I can't seem to stop crying over him. I have been told I feel things to deeply but again, I think it is just the senseless act of it all. To know he was killed , and they say it was in the best interest of the dog? I just can't get over it. Then to be told they were afaid of being sued over it. I wish I knew a lawyer who would do it pro bono because I really would bring down a law suit over this. I would take it all the way up too so we could get rid of this Ban country wide! I heard Linda Blair (the actress from the Exocrist) is also leading a fight against BSL. Has anyone else heard this?
Also does anyone else have any idea's of what else we can be doing to fight this other than these letters?
[notify]