GO!

New bill trying to be passed to ban dog fighting! We need Help to get it!

This is a forum to discuss legislation and legal matters pertaining to the rights and welfare of dogs. Please remember to counter ideas and opinions with which you don't agree with friendly and helpful advice and responses.

Zeus a ROO

Peace, Love and- Sniff Butt

Barked: Wed Dec 28, '05 1:17pm PST 
ATTN all dog owners, we need your help. if you click here you will find a campaign to pass a bill to change the punishment for dog fighting and chicken fighting for good to a felony instead of a misdemenor. The thought is, if the punishment is changed to a felony less people will participate therefore putting an end to animal fighting. What you need to do is explained on the website. It will just take a couple of minutes of your time to help save millions of dogs and chickens from these cruel acts. Please take a look and email your representative if he is not on the list and ask them to be on it. if they are on it please email your congressman/representative and thank them for taking the time to take a stand on this problem. if you have any questions or problems just shoot me an email and i will do my best to assist. please help us in this campaign, it is very important to us American Pit bull owners especially. this is a change that has needed to take place for a very long time to help put an end to this problem. Thank you all for taking the time to read this.

Dogs are not our whole life, but they make our lives whole. -Roger Caras

Zeus's Mom
[notify]
Lucy - Rest in- Peace, LuLu

Ban the deed,- not the breed!

Barked: Wed Dec 28, '05 2:35pm PST 
Thanks for posting this, Zeus. I'll be sending my email letters and passing this link on to others. This is important, everyone. Please take a couple minutes to act on this, if you will. Toughening the laws and penalties for animal fighting, dog fighting especially, is the first step in beating back the tide of pit bull prejudice and breed specific legislation.
[notify]
Storm

Silent Observer

Barked: Wed Dec 28, '05 3:58pm PST 
When I first clicked on the link, it was broken; now it is repeatedly telling me that it has encountered a server error. Do you have another link?

Let's hope that the site crashed due to it's popularity. {0p

I'll be checking back and trying the link again!
[notify]

Storm

Silent Observer

Barked: Wed Dec 28, '05 4:24pm PST 
I got through. {0p
[notify]
Zeus a ROO

Peace, Love and- Sniff Butt

Barked: Thu Dec 29, '05 6:24am PST 
Storm-
i am glad you got through! Thank you for taking the time to do it! Have a great new year!
[notify]
Kitai

Chia Kitai!

Barked: Thu Jan 5, '06 9:10am PST 
Hi Zeus,

Sorry it took me so long to notice your thread! I just went and signed the petition and think it's great that you put it here.
[notify]