GO!

Who's Naughty and Nice?

This is a forum to discuss legislation and legal matters pertaining to the rights and welfare of dogs. Please remember to counter ideas and opinions with which you don't agree with friendly and helpful advice and responses.

Tulip

Hello all my- lovely dogsters!

Barked: Thu Dec 22, '05 10:45am PST 
I saw this website circulating on another list I am on... it is very educational and tells you what politicians are naughty and nice based on their dog law politics...Check it out. You may learn something new. Of course this doesn't reflect some of the nice things people like Gavin have done, it just looks at it from the Dog Law perspective. I think the nice ones should get a little thank you from us dog owners!

http://dogpolitics.typepad.com/photos/naughty/index.html
[notify]
Raskol

Paddle!- Paddle!- Splash!

Barked: Thu Dec 22, '05 12:23pm PST 
Thanks for that link, Tuplip.

I've sent Houck (who was listed as very, very nice) a holiday letter thanking him for his propsed dog law.

I can't believe he's MY state senator to boot.

If it weren't for the holiday spirit, I'd send those naughty people from Denver and Aurora a big, ole lump o' coal.
[notify]
Tulip

Hello all my- lovely dogsters!

Barked: Thu Dec 22, '05 2:11pm PST 
yeah, or a big ole lump of something else-oh just kidding (kind of)
I loved that idea of having postcards with a stamp on it ready to go whenever your politician does something nice for dogs. That is going to be my new years resolution!
[notify]

Raskol

Paddle!- Paddle!- Splash!

Barked: Fri Jan 6, '06 8:43am PST 
My senator emailed me back.

In addition to thanking me for thanking him, he said, " From the beginning, I have stressed that we have an irresponsible dog owners' problem, not a specific breed problem."

Would there were more of them out there like him.
[notify]
~Bear~

rescue a- bully....woof,- woof :-)

Barked: Fri Jan 6, '06 12:01pm PST 
Thanks for the link Tulip, I'm going to go check it out. It is a good idea as a dog community to let the good ones (and the bad ones) notice that we see what they are doing.

I just have to say, Tulip you are to cute.
[notify]
Parker

Parker - oversized- lap-dog

Barked: Sun Jan 8, '06 3:13pm PST 
Aroooo... I got my eye on Tulip too. So cute with the antlers. wink
[notify]