GO!

I feel.. Disgusted.

This is a forum to discuss legislation and legal matters pertaining to the rights and welfare of dogs. Please remember to counter ideas and opinions with which you don't agree with friendly and helpful advice and responses.

(Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 17)  
1  2  
Lady Bug

Hamburglar.

Barked: Mon Dec 5, '05 7:16pm PST 
Tinkerbelle,
Ooooh. I've seen a rat before, but it moved too fast for me to actually see what they look like.(I've had hamsters, though. Do they look like hamsters??)

Nani,
That was almost close to being completely off topic! You've got us laughin' now!
I wonder want they meant to the person, too.

Kitai,
Hmm.. Well, think of a puppy. Then take away the body, and only imagine the end of the tail. Thats what they looked like.(Or, do the same with a kitten.)
They were all solid colours, several were white, and several were black.

Belgian,
Chinchilla? I've never seen them. I mean, I've heard of them. But never seen what they looked like.

Thanks for all the suggestions, guys! I truely hope they weren't a puppies or a kittens..
[notify]
Tinkerbelle

I'm pretty!

Barked: Mon Dec 5, '05 8:10pm PST 
Well rats don't look much like hamsters... more like big mice. smile

Anywho.. I know we're all totally repulsed by the idea of these tails.. but we have to remember that most Aboriginal tribes base their spiritual beliefs and such on nature and it's creatures. So maybe these tails were of some sort of significant spiritual meaning to an aboriginal person. I'm guessing they were some kind of small woodland animal.

Just a thought... I personally wouldn't want to carry around a tail for spiritual guidance and the like, but Aboriginal spirituality is actually very interesting, and things like that are a part of some cultures. smile
[notify]
Kaltag "Kallie"

Mushing in the- SNOW!!!!!

Barked: Mon Dec 5, '05 8:18pm PST 
Some superstious people keep tails as good luck charms, kind of like rabbit's feet. Someone I know found a trap on their land with an animal in it (I don't remember what it was), and he kept the tail from the animal and carried it around for a while. Kinda morbid and fascinating at the same time as long as the person wasn't mass-killing animals just for their tails as that would be wasteful and unneccesary. I don't have anything against it if they're going around by the sides of the road and salvaging tails from dead animals.
[notify]

Kitai

Chia Kitai!

Barked: Mon Dec 5, '05 8:42pm PST 
Awwwww... Poor little tails. May they rest in peace.
[notify]

Other posts by this user

Barked: Tue Dec 6, '05 4:42pm PST 
they are super furry and have big tails.

here go to this site. this is a chinchilla breeder.

http://chinchilla-breeder.marcgunn.com/
[notify]
Snowy

A Doggie Scholar

Barked: Wed Dec 21, '05 8:28pm PST 
So weird...

What would someone do with a buncha tails? Stuff like that freaks me out.. I wonder if they do witchcraft or something.. frown Could it be bunny tails?
[notify]
Keiko- (4/8/98-12/5- /12)

Queen fuddy- duddy

Barked: Mon Dec 26, '05 7:36pm PST 
Well, has anyone thought they could have been from docking dog's tails?

I doubt it was a chincilla. They come in various shades of gray, but their tails are the same color as their body. Gray with black ticking. Possibly could be ermine tails someone kept from trapping them.

Depending on how long those tails were in the drqwer, the hair could have started decomposing, so originally, the tails may have had more hair on them than what you can see.
[notify]
  (Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 17)  
1  2