GO!

EDNAH - SERIOUSLY?

This is a forum to discuss legislation and legal matters pertaining to the rights and welfare of dogs. Please remember to counter ideas and opinions with which you don't agree with friendly and helpful advice and responses.

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  
P-nut

End Breed- Discrimination!

Barked: Mon Oct 24, '05 4:04pm PST 
I am too upset and outraged to write - just click below for yourself:
WARNING Graphic!

Not exactly rescue of dogs?!

So very sad! I am an E.A.R.S. volunteer and this hits particularly hard for me....
[notify]
Snuggles

For Rio--Cysts- Be Gone!

Barked: Mon Oct 24, '05 5:43pm PST 
OH MY!!!!!!!!! That's TERRIBLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And according to one of the articles about Mrs. Hanson and her husband, they posted bond and were released from custody...........what if they repeat their same murderous crimes again??? I am appalled by what they did to those poor dogs..........may Mrs. Hanson and her husband rot in jail for what they did!!!
[notify]
Rosalita Lola "Rosie"

Love is never- being told you'- naughty!

Barked: Wed Oct 26, '05 8:08am PST 
That is appalling. Those poor dogs in those dreadful cages. What has happened to the dogs now though?
[notify]

Sonny

Life is too- short to stay- inside!!!!

Barked: Wed Oct 26, '05 7:53pm PST 
Wow! My heart just goes out to those poor dogs! How sad! So many of them were once loved and cared for by families... and then to die alone like that. I cannot even imgaine!

People like this disgust me! The sad thing is that little will probably ever be done about it : (
[notify]

Other posts by this user

Barked: Wed Oct 26, '05 9:13pm PST 
i forwarded this to some ppl and told them to forward to friends and family if the plan works i might accedently get it back or one of you guys might get it
[notify]

Other posts by this user

Barked: Wed Oct 26, '05 9:13pm PST 
oops double post
[notify]
Gwenevere - *In Loving- Memory*

BOOTS Chasers- Inc.

Barked: Wed Oct 26, '05 10:01pm PST 
This person was obviously NOT a rescuer at any time in her life. I also work with animal rescue, and could never imagine someone doing something like this in a rescue organization. What a sick person. I hope she got her money's worth, because she's going to rot in hell for this one. Have the owners of these animals been contacted? What these poor people had to go through, and now this! So very sad...
[notify]
Gwenevere - *In Loving- Memory*

BOOTS Chasers- Inc.

Barked: Wed Oct 26, '05 10:17pm PST 
It says that they are working to locate the families of these animals as of Oct. 22nd. Sad, sad story...

" Forty-one-year-old William Hanson and his wife 38-year-old Tammy Hanson were arrested on misdemeanor charges of animal cruelty. Each posted a one-thousand-dollar bond and were released from custody."

That is IT??? A misdemeanor?? I'm speechless.
[notify]
zeus

Barked: Thu Oct 27, '05 5:08am PST 
This is where life with no parole would fit just fine.
[notify]
P-nut

End Breed- Discrimination!

Barked: Thu Oct 27, '05 6:44am PST 
Yes, very sad....she is what's known as a 'collector' or a 'hoarder'. It's a mental disease and her husband and friends are enablers, just as with alcoholics. I've since read half a dozen stories about this and many of the dogs have had to be PTS. Many were returned to the originating rescue service. And yes - horrific she was released on a misdemeanor...no mention of counciling or whether she would ever be allowed to own animals again either...there are people there now cleaning up the place under guard.
[notify]
  (Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2