GO!

An article in support of BSL ...for me to poop on!

This is a forum to discuss legislation and legal matters pertaining to the rights and welfare of dogs. Please remember to counter ideas and opinions with which you don't agree with friendly and helpful advice and responses.

(Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 17)  
1  2  
Blaze

Lets Play!

Barked: Tue Oct 25, '05 3:48pm PST 
me and mommy sent him a picture of me and Hailey playing, and gave him a piece of our mind. That made me mad! How can he say i'm a bad dog? I just want some loving like anyone else!
[notify]
Harley

Say it LOUD say- it PROUD... IM A- DOG!!:)

Barked: Tue Oct 25, '05 4:59pm PST 
Well i coulnt read it...but. I am pretty sure its talking about Pit Bulls and how they are meaner than some other dogs. That is so WRONG!!!! All dogs can bite people and hurt them bad. Its just how the dog is raised. Some dogs are raised to be mean and attack. But if a dog is raised with love and care they will be fine and not bite you. Some dogs are bitten and hate people beacause a human hurt them. Some are left alone and the dogs cant deal with humans around. Just treat your dogs with love!!smile
[notify]
Bella Beans

Original Dogster- DIVA praying for- Rusty

Barked: Tue Oct 25, '05 5:05pm PST 
You got that right Harley
[notify]

Riot

just a little- slow.....

Barked: Wed Oct 26, '05 10:45am PST 
~sniffle~ me and my new mommy are very sad today. she took me to the pet store to buy a new kennel and a few other things, like a nice sweater, and while we were there some guy kept trying to tell mommy that i was a pit rottie cross. just look at this face! just cause a dog is black and tan doesn't make it a rottie or dobie cross!
[notify]
Gwenevere - *In Loving- Memory*

BOOTS Chasers- Inc.

Barked: Wed Oct 26, '05 12:37pm PST 
Riot, why does your mommy care what breed someone thinks you are? What does that say about YOU and your qualities? You see, it doesn't matter what type of breed you are Riot, what matters is that you are the best Riot that you can be. Breedism and BSL is wrong Riot! It doesn't matter if you are a Rottie or Shar-Pei mix! What is wrong with being a rottie or pit mix? NOTHING. Rotties are actually my favorite breed, I love to give them kisses at the groomer! You are a dog, someone's pet, a member of someone's family, that is what you are Riot. There are no bad breeds. So cheer up Riot, and go take some pictures in your new sweater for your dogster page! smile

Love, Gwenie aka BOOTS patrol
[notify]
Riot

just a little- slow.....

Barked: Wed Oct 26, '05 3:08pm PST 
oh mommy wouldn't care if i was a pit rottie mix, she just doesn't want people to judge me cause they don't like the way i look. mom Loves Rotties and Pits, but with all the problems these poor breds have to deal with she wants to spare me more bad experiences. thanks for the concern though
[notify]
Gwenevere - *In Loving- Memory*

BOOTS Chasers- Inc.

Barked: Wed Oct 26, '05 3:35pm PST 
Sure Riot! Us dogs gotta stick together! Mixed breeds rule! smile

Love, Gwenie
[notify]
  (Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 17)  
1  2