GO!

Please Visit www.stoptheban.ca

This is a forum to discuss legislation and legal matters pertaining to the rights and welfare of dogs. Please remember to counter ideas and opinions with which you don't agree with friendly and helpful advice and responses.

(Page 1 of 3: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  
Haylee

Sleepy Kissy- Face

Barked: Tue Oct 11, '05 10:17am PST 
Hey guys, please if could, take the time (a few seconds) to register your opposition to Ontario's PitBull Ban.

Visit www.stoptheban.ca The site is still in the works, but the registration section IS up! (it is the blue bubble on the webpage).

Even if you are not living in Ontario, or even if you are not Canadian, I feel any breed ban anywhere will affect all of us, so please, just a few seconds of your time WILL help!
[notify]
Jamie

Puppy Power!

Barked: Tue Oct 11, '05 11:38am PST 
I registered and I hope it helps!!
[notify]
Cosmic- Isabel- Roverandom

To Infinity and- Beyond!

Barked: Wed Oct 12, '05 6:37am PST 
My sister and I are already leading an invasion of France to stop dog shark baiting. Looks like we're gonna have to invade Ontario too. What's with the French anyway? Are their brains set to "stupid?"

When I am elected President BSL will stamped out world wide, and all proponants and promulgators will be neutered and spayed (let's see how the humans like it).

I will gladly register.

VOTE ISABEL/ISOBEL and stamp out BSL world wide!
[notify]

Rosie- Moondog

I Love My- Shellies

Barked: Wed Oct 12, '05 6:42am PST 
Isabel and I just made Dad register on the petition. Don't know if we count, but it's worth a shot. Thanks for posting this Haylee. Your initiative and leadership are qualities we'd like members of our administration to possess. We are putting together an anti-BSL task force and we'd like you to be on it. What do you say?
[notify]
Morgan Anna- Maria- Bridge Ange

Have tiara, will- party!

Barked: Wed Oct 12, '05 8:07am PST 
I registered. Hope that it will help out!
[notify]
Haylee

Sleepy Kissy- Face

Barked: Wed Oct 12, '05 9:04am PST 
Thanks everyone who registered! Feel free to crosspost the link to your other doggie friends too, the more who sign it the better!!

I am so happy to see friends who are not in the "banned breed category" who are registering - breed bans if allowed to continue will eventually trickle down to possibly including you too!
[notify]
Haylee

Sleepy Kissy- Face

Barked: Wed Oct 12, '05 9:09am PST 
BOL! Isabel, it isn't just the French who seem to be for the breed bans - the province of Ontario, though with a french speaking population, is mostly english - most of Canada is english speaking only.

My mommy is french, (Acadian french - similar to Cajun), and she's not stupid BOL! wink
[notify]
Cosmic- Isabel- Roverandom

To Infinity and- Beyond!

Barked: Wed Oct 12, '05 9:48am PST 
Well of course your mom's not stupid. She's got an awesome dog like you. We still want to invade France though wink Using dogs and cats for shark bait well...that's just so $(!@*%!ed up I don't know where to begin.
[notify]
Cody (In- Loving- Memory)

Big, fuzzy- Baby!!

Barked: Wed Oct 12, '05 12:21pm PST 
Haylee,
Didn't the so called "ban" go through in August? Or was it just changes to the Dog Owners Liability Act? I was pretty sure it had already gone through- that's what I read on the Ottawa Humane Society site..not that I agree with it at all!! I think it's the stupidest thing I've ever heard of!!!!
I felt so bad the other day when we went over to my brother-in-laws place for Thanksgiving dinner, and on our drive over there, I saw a girl walking her bull terrier, and the poor guy (or girl) had a full muzzle on :o( And I know it wasn't 'cause that dog was dangerous, it was 'cause of this new stupid law. Poor puppy!
Here is a link to Ontario's changes to the Dog Liability Act...makes me SO MAD!! http://www.ontla.on.ca/documents/Bills/38_Parliament/Session1/b132re p.pdf
I will definitely register Haylee!!
~Sarah, Cody & Indy's Mum puppy
[notify]
♥- Dutchess

love me, pet me,- don't ban me!

Barked: Wed Oct 12, '05 12:24pm PST 
I did it! i wanna stop all ban on our preciouse bull breeds!
[notify]
  (Page 1 of 3: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3