GO!

running around like she saw a ghost?

This forum is for dog lovers seeking everyday advice and suggestions on health-related issues. Remember, however, that advice on a public forum simply can't be a substitute for proper medical attention. Only your vet can say assuredly what is best for your dog.

(Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 17)  
1  2  
Jewel, PCD

8.6lbs of fury- in a bow!

Barked: Fri Apr 26, '13 10:40am PST 
My friend's dog is scared of the fridge. She has an older model and it makes a small clicking noise when it's turning on to cool down.
[notify]
Lily

Woof!

Barked: Fri Apr 26, '13 11:27am PST 
But if it was a noise from the plumbing or an appliance wouldn't she react everyday?

Edited by author Fri Apr 26, '13 11:30am PST

[notify]
Severus

Mine! Mine!- Mine! Mine!!!!!

Barked: Fri Apr 26, '13 2:28pm PST 
Do you use a toaster oven?

I use to think Severus was selfish and didn't want me to eat. Every time I'm about to eat he would run to the door like he needed to go for a walk.

After a while I realized it was the toasters ticking get scared him.

Edited by author Fri Apr 26, '13 2:29pm PST

[notify]

Lily

Woof!

Barked: Fri Apr 26, '13 4:10pm PST 
No, we don't have a toaster oven.

She is afraid of sizzling noises from cooking but she is doing this when nothing is cooking.
[notify]
Fritz

Fritz, cats are- fun when they- run

Barked: Sat Apr 27, '13 7:13pm PST 
I was thinking of a sound or smell that only occurs occasionally. For instance Fritz hates it when the mosquito truck goes by. It could be a military airplane bouncing radar off your roof or some other occasional strange occurrence.
[notify]
Charlie- Brown Cocoa- Puffs

Barked: Sun Apr 28, '13 4:45am PST 
i agree with fritz. it could even b something as simple as mice. i have seen behavior similar to this. it involved a pup and pack rats. which are much bigger and more of a threat. however, if you have ever heard mice scurrying through your walls its kinda scary. it could b a million things though. if you pay close attention to ur dog you may figure it out one day.
[notify]
Hershey

Bark it Loud &- Proud!

Barked: Sun Apr 28, '13 3:16pm PST 
I'd get her anal glands checked...just to rule that out.
[notify]
  (Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 17)  
1  2