GO!

Trifexis or Sentinel????

This forum is for dog lovers seeking everyday advice and suggestions on health-related issues. Remember, however, that advice on a public forum simply can't be a substitute for proper medical attention. Only your vet can say assuredly what is best for your dog.

(Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 13)  
1  2  
Jake & Sweet- Caroline

Tricolored- Hounds for life!

Barked: Thu Apr 18, '13 10:26pm PST 
Pancur works great on my dogs. If you need to find a more economical version of the drug pancur ask your vet about dosing options for differnet concentrations. I use the 10% variety sold for goats on jake and Sweetie. They seel one for horses too at a different concentration. Since Pancur can be rather expensive if you're buying from a petstore continuously.

Good luck!
[notify]
Josie- *Forever in- Our Hearts*

Happy to work

Barked: Fri Apr 19, '13 3:52am PST 
okay, thanks smile
[notify]
Shadow- *CGC*CL2*CL3- *

Is it time for- agility yet?

Barked: Fri Apr 19, '13 3:47pm PST 
I would just treat with Pancur. I had a dog with whip worms and I treated him 2 times with panacur a couple of weeks apart and he's never had them again even though I didn't do anything to the backyard. Whipworms shed very intermittently so there's a possibility that there wouldn't be a whole lot of eggs in your backyard anyways.

Sentinel is not being made right now and I would not use Trifexis with a dog that already has a seizure disorder. Pancur seems like your best option
[notify]

(Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 13)  
1  2