GO!

Dogs and Human Medications... Oh Boy.

This forum is for dog lovers seeking everyday advice and suggestions on health-related issues. Remember, however, that advice on a public forum simply can't be a substitute for proper medical attention. Only your vet can say assuredly what is best for your dog.

(Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 13)  
1  2  
Tyler

Whippy- The- Whipador

Barked: Thu Apr 4, '13 1:05pm PST 
I'd dump those friends like a ton of bricks. Sorry, harsh i know, but the amount of problems you've posted about this couple. Aren't they the same people who also shot dead their dog a couple of months back? silenced They are lucky to have a friend like you, but there is only so much tolerance i can have for people.

Edited by author Thu Apr 4, '13 1:05pm PST

[notify]

Barked: Fri Apr 5, '13 12:28am PST 
Whoa, they also shot down one of their dogs? Man, and I thought dumping them as friends is harsh. I bet dogs would think they are far worse. Good luck to the dogs.
[notify]
MIKA&KAI

Akita Pals- Always.

Barked: Fri Apr 5, '13 1:50pm PST 
Charlie-big hugbig hugbig hugbig hugbig hug and Breathe,meditate and relax. Shadow/Sabi is right,stress is not good for you or your baby. You are doing an amazing job at trying to fix the world one stupid person at a time. I applaud your efforts. If at all possible,just to save yourself some stress,pick-up the gate yourself and install it,then tell these people how much the owe you for your services. It's a wonder that someone hasn't called children's services on these people with issues like this being ignored.hugwishes
[notify]

(Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 13)  
1  2