|Beanster, CD, RN, CGC|
We don't - doodle!!!
|Barked: Thu Mar 28, '13 4:12pm PST |
|Still doing okay today. He was pretty sleepy all day, but no more diarrhea and he ate his normal supper. Guess he got treated in time. Today the vet actually told me she was afraid he might die from that much chocolate. Glad she didn't tell me that yesterday afternoon!!!!!
Years ago I had an 80 lb lab get a 3/4 pound bag of M & M's... I make him puke immediately. (I caught him eating them!!!) Most of them were still whole but he was pretty sick... vomited all night and had diarrhea for about three days. But, he survived as well, although we finally had to give him something for the diarrhea.
BUT... M & M's are semi sweet chocolate which is really far worse than milk chocolate, however, there is a HUGE difference between 7 lbs and 80 lbs!! I know I most certainly would have been sick if I had eaten that chocolate bunny all at once and I weigh far more than even 80 lbs. Of course, I won't find out now cuz it is GONE!!!!
|my posts | my page | msg me | my family's posts | gift me | become pals|| [notify]|