GO!

DOGS AUTOIMMUNE HEMOLYTIC ANEMIA REMEDY

This forum is for dog lovers seeking everyday advice and suggestions on health-related issues. Remember, however, that advice on a public forum simply can't be a substitute for proper medical attention. Only your vet can say assuredly what is best for your dog.

Barked: Thu Feb 21, '13 5:36pm PST 
MY DOG WAS DIAGNOSED WITH THE AUTOIMMUNE ANEMIA A WEEK AND A HALF AGO. HE IS A FOUR YEAR OLD PEKINGESE THAT IS VERY ACTIVE AND ALWAYS HUNGRY. ONE DAY HE JUST STARTED TO HAVE SEIZURES, STOPPED EATING AND HIS MOUTH WAS COMPLETELY WHITE ALONG WITH HIS TONGUE. THE VET PRESCRIBED STEROIDS AND TOLD ME TO PRAY BECAUSE ONE THIRD OF THE DOGS WITH IT DIE. I RESEARCHED IT LIKE CRAZY AND STARTED GIVING MY DOG 0.5 ml OF ALOE VERA JUICE (NOT GEL) ONCE A DAY, EVERY DAY ALONG WITH THE MEDICINES THAT THE DOCTOR GAVE ME. IT IS DAY 10 TODAY, JUST WENT TO THE VET TO CHECK HIS RED CELLS COUNT AND IT'S BACK TO NORMAL, 38. EVEN THE VET WAS A BIT SURPRISED WITH THE RESULT. LAST WEEK THE COUNT WAS 23, AND MY DOG WAS LIFELESS. NOW HE IS HUNGRY ALL THE TIME, PLAYING, AND BEING HIM OLD SELF. TRY ALOE VERA JUICE, IT WON'T HURT THEM, IT'S NOT TOXIC TO THEM. MY PARENTS DRINK IT EVERY DAY. I AM CONVINCED THAT IT HELPS. IT HELPED US. GOOD LUCK.
[notify]
Addie CL1- CL2 CL3 NAJ

if it moves,- I'll chase it!

Barked: Mon Feb 25, '13 12:49pm PST 
I dont know much about this scientifically, but it seems to be working, great! Make sure that you do check up with your vet however often they recommend for bloodwork. Anemia issues can change dramatically very quickly. Also, do take into account, obviously any treatments he/she recommends too. Good luck and hope your pup keeps getting better!
[notify]

Barked: Tue Feb 26, '13 3:45pm PST 
Still doing great.I keep giving him the Aloe Vera Juice and the medications that the vet gives me.I will keep him on the meds until the vet tells me to stop.
[notify]

Barked: Tue Mar 19, '13 6:14pm PST 
Just took my dog for his monthly checkup. he is still on Aloe Vera Juice every day and the vet medication (half dosage now). All his blood work results are perfect, the vet can not believe it, he says he has no explanation for his recovery. Aloe Vera Juice every day, 5ml. my dog weighs about 15 lbs. Please feel free to contact me a Anulkac@optimum.net if you want more details.
[notify]

Barked: Wed Oct 23, '13 3:52pm PST 
My babty a Pekingese was just told she has Aoto Immue Anemia I just read you use Aloe Juice 0.5 where do I but it I am old and disable
[notify]