GO!

Rocky was attacked!

This forum is for dog lovers seeking everyday advice and suggestions on health-related issues. Remember, however, that advice on a public forum simply can't be a substitute for proper medical attention. Only your vet can say assuredly what is best for your dog.

(Page 5 of 5: Viewing entries 41 to 45)  
1  2  3  4  5  
Rocky

SQUIRREL!!

Barked: Sun Jan 20, '13 4:25am PST 
Just wanted to let everyone know that rocky's drainage tube came out just fine, most of his bruising has faded out and he's down to a half a pain pill 3 times a day. He's energetic and feeling good but his throat is still sore and healing. I think he may have had some damage under the skin in his throat. When he gets really excited and barks and pants, he almost sounds like it's hard to breathe and his bark sounds a bit different than before. It's getting better but still worries me. The section of fencing that was missing had finally been fixed and there's no way that he can escape to the neighbors yard now.
[notify]
Scooter,- PAWS

Power of the Paw- for those who- need it

Barked: Sun Jan 20, '13 9:24am PST 
Glad you were able to fix the fence. I am also super glad Rocky is feeling better. If you still have concerns, I would definitely talk to the vet...maybe something was bruised inside and it's just time that will heal it?

Anyway, thanks for keeping us updated. Glad he's on the right track to getting better!

hughughughughughughughughughughughug
[notify]
MIKA&KAI

Akita Pals- Always.

Barked: Tue Jan 22, '13 6:17am PST 
Glad to hear Rocky is improving. I agree with Scooter,if you are concerned about his throat it wouldn't hurt to ask the vet.hughughughughughughughug
[notify]

Lexus

shy girl

Barked: Tue Jan 22, '13 6:35am PST 
So good to hear that Rocky is starting to feel better! hughug
[notify]
Ikan

Barked: Tue Jan 22, '13 7:48am PST 
I have not been on for awhile, so I just wanted to say, how sorry I am this happened and I am glad he is getting better.
[notify]
  (Page 5 of 5: Viewing entries 41 to 45)  
1  2  3  4  5