GO!

Bordetella vaccine...side effects??

This forum is for dog lovers seeking everyday advice and suggestions on health-related issues. Remember, however, that advice on a public forum simply can't be a substitute for proper medical attention. Only your vet can say assuredly what is best for your dog.

(Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 12)  
1  2  

Barked: Tue Apr 8, '14 3:28am PST 
I have a Jack Russell (2 actually) who react to both the nasal and shot vaccine forms. One is really congested and reverse sneezing, and sneezing a lot and she never does this - she doesn't get allergies - this ONLY happens after Bordatella. She did get a fever once so she got antibiotics. Yesterday I took her to the vet, no temperature but she is taking an antihistamine - hydroxyzine. So far, no improvement.
[notify]

Barked: Thu Aug 21, '14 11:40pm PST 
I bought a young dog from someone and now he has a much better life. When I bought him he had kennel cough, a fever and was sneezing. IN THREE DAYS HE WAS COMPLETELY WELL AFTER I GAVE HIM COLLOIDAL SILVER FOR THREE DAYS STRAIGHT. My other dog got it from him and I started giving her the same thing and within a few days she got well. If I can help it I'd rather give my dog nutural products to heal them first before I resort to vaccinations. I have had 60 dogs in my life time in the past that I had rescued and they never had shots and I never had one get sick on me. Granted, I did not have them until they were old because I found good homes for them. Each one came from a dog pound and I adopted them before they were going to be put to sleep. Check out alternative ways to help your dog first and avoid all the side effects that come with traditional vaccines.
[notify]
  (Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 12)  
1  2