GO!

Ginger Really Needs Your Positive Thoughts/Prayers

This forum is for dog lovers seeking everyday advice and suggestions on health-related issues. Remember, however, that advice on a public forum simply can't be a substitute for proper medical attention. Only your vet can say assuredly what is best for your dog.

Topic closed to new posts.
(Page 4 of 4: Viewing entries 31 to 36)  
1  2  3  4  
Jim

Throw the Dang- Ball!

Barked: Mon Dec 17, '12 1:16pm PST 
She will be waiting for her loved ones at rainbow bridge! hug
[notify]
Kye

I'm like- Einstein only- hairier.

Barked: Mon Dec 17, '12 8:30pm PST 
I almost cried when I read this, I have a 14 year old dog that I adopted when I was 16 and he's done everything with me. I know I'll eventually have to cope with the loss when he leaves me so I can understand where you are. My best advice is to be thankful you shared the time with Ginger that you had and don't be too sad, she probably wouldn't want you to mourn too long. I know Kye would not like it if he thought I was sad all the time. Just remember that you loved Ginger and she loved you back and not even death can take away your special bond with her.
The thoughts of me and mine are with you! hug
[notify]
Twister

forever loved

Barked: Fri Dec 21, '12 4:47pm PST 
Toto, I think some just did not realize (unless I am completely missing something...some of the posters are fake??). It was never actually stated that Ginger had passed, but that they were going to call the vet to see if it could be done that night. Still, those commenting do need to be more tactful in what they say. The OP has not responded since the 12th, which to me says they are probably grieving, and it certainly would not help seeing us argue on this thread.

OP, I am so sorry for you and your family about your loss; it hurts to lose someone we love, and it takes time to heal. Rest in peace, Ginger.hug

Edited by author Fri Dec 21, '12 4:53pm PST

[notify]

Angel Lexi- ...Gone But- Never

Angel Kisses And- Butterfly- Whispers

Barked: Fri Dec 21, '12 6:11pm PST 
Twister I didn't see the post where Ginger had gone to the Bridge either..just that they were going to see the vet.

FLY FREE SWEET GINGERlittle angellittle angel We send our deepest sympathies and condolences to her familyhughughug
[notify]
Toto, CD, RN, CGC

We don't do- doodles!!!

Barked: Fri Dec 21, '12 6:26pm PST 
Page two, third from the top.
[notify]
Dogster HQ

Barked: Fri Dec 21, '12 9:14pm PST 
Hi,

We have closed this thread. Threads can be closed temporarily or permanently for a variety of reasons. Some of the most common reasons are: the thread has gone off topic; the thread is not in the 'spirit' of Dogster; the thread is no longer fun, friendly or informational; the thread has been discussed at length in other threads; or we cannot provide adequate moderation at this time.

Please let HQ know if you have any questions.

HQ

(Page 4 of 4: Viewing entries 31 to 36)  
1  2  3  4