GO!

Frontline Ineffective?

This forum is for dog lovers seeking everyday advice and suggestions on health-related issues. Remember, however, that advice on a public forum simply can't be a substitute for proper medical attention. Only your vet can say assuredly what is best for your dog.

(Page 4 of 4: Viewing entries 31 to 31)  
1  2  3  4  
Jocelyn

Is it time to- eat?

Barked: Wed Dec 5, '12 1:34am PST 
I've been having problems with Frontline this year, too. My wife talked to the vet about this yesterday. He recommended Promeris. Some of our dogs have fleas and some do not. My friend's dog is terribly allergic to Frontline. They use Promeris. Each dog is different. You just have to find what works best for you. I think fleas are becoming immune to Frontline. It probably depends on the population of fleas. Advantix worked very well for us, but we had to switch to Frontline because it is cheaper. But, this just isn't working for us very well. We have actually been using the old Frontline. Our dogs have been flea free for a long time, but this year is somehow different. We are also looking at using Seargents. It worked for us at one point. We used it to get rid of ticks on some of our dogs.
[notify]
  (Page 4 of 4: Viewing entries 31 to 31)  
1  2  3  4