|Barked: Tue Nov 27, '12 9:16am PST |
|So, Mya went to the vet's this morning. Has a malignant tumor on the bottom of her pad. We are waiting for test results on how aggressive we should be treating this, but she's going to be needing surgery. Either part of her pad, or her entire toe, or other parts of her foot, are going to need to be removed.
I'm just crushed right now. :'( I'm hoping so much that surgery will cure it and that it hasn't spread. Today's been an awful day.
She lives for agility, too. She's a 4 time state champion in 4-H. I would hate it if she couldn't do agility anymore because the surgery was too extensive.
I would hate it even more to lose my puppy dog, though. So right now I'm hoping she turns out OK.
I know we're not super active on Dogster anymore, but I just wanted to share. Need to share with dog people.
|my posts | my page | msg me | my family's posts | gift me | become pals|| [notify]|