GO!

Albino Deaf & Blind Chihuahua

This forum is for dog lovers seeking everyday advice and suggestions on health-related issues. Remember, however, that advice on a public forum simply can't be a substitute for proper medical attention. Only your vet can say assuredly what is best for your dog.

(Page 4 of 4: Viewing entries 31 to 32)  
1  2  3  4  

Barked: Sun Aug 17, '14 9:33am PST 
My baby girl is a 4 year old fox terrier/sheltie mix, and she has just been diagnosed with chylothorax. I'm in my 20s. I work two jobs just to stay above water. It's been 3 days, and I've already spent $1,000. I am TERRIFIED. I cannot lose my baby. If you have a success story, please help. If all you can offer us are your prayers, we will gladly take those too.
[notify]
Willow

Willow loves to- herd people.

Barked: Mon Aug 18, '14 11:42pm PST 
We have a double merle Aussie that is mostly white with some black spots on one side and reddish brown spot on one side of her face. She has blue eyes a black nose with pink spots. She is also deaf but you would not know it as she is so smart. We adopted her from Death Dogs of Oregon when she was 9 months old and is now 2 years old. They trained us how to deal with a deaf dog. She was easy to train with hand and facial signals and I run agility with her. She is so smart and loves people and other dogs. Nicest dog we have ever had. The main thing is we have to watch that she does not get out without a lead as she could get hurt since we cannot call her. She can also feel vibrations. She is an awesome dog and we love her. I hope that you get as much joy out of your new dog as we have with ours.
[notify]
  (Page 4 of 4: Viewing entries 31 to 32)  
1  2  3  4