GO!

Peter Parker IVDD/Cervical Surgery ?

This forum is for dog lovers seeking everyday advice and suggestions on health-related issues. Remember, however, that advice on a public forum simply can't be a substitute for proper medical attention. Only your vet can say assuredly what is best for your dog.

(Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 17)  
1  2  
Toto, CD, RN, CGC

We don't do- doodles!!!

Barked: Tue Nov 13, '12 11:53am PST 
Peter, one of my employees has a 12 year old ACTIVE labrador from me who had disk surgery in June. She is back to 100% normal and her case completely changed MY mind about the surgery!!! I was of the belief that the dog could not be "normal" again... she is and I think that is GREAT!!!
Good luck to you!!
[notify]
Peter Parker

It's good to be- the King!

Barked: Tue Nov 13, '12 7:30pm PST 
Thorwave Always nice to see you palcloud 9hug

Totowave Awesome news about the Lab! I've been reading tons of success stories on different breeds of different ages doing very well after surgery. Keeping our fingers crossed over here that the recovery and after goes well.
[notify]
Flicka ~ CGC

NO-ONE is going- to sneak up on- my Mummy

Barked: Tue Nov 13, '12 7:51pm PST 
Love and HUGSSSSSS PP !!

Heal fast and well my friend !

hughughughughughughughughughughug

Flicka ∆,,∆ & Lucas /..| Cleo (I.M.) ∆,,∆ & Pam X
[notify]

Peter Parker

Barked: Wed Nov 14, '12 9:50am PST 
Thank you so much Flickahughughug
Always good to see you sweetysmilehug

Went to the Doc this morning to have sutures removed and last checkup. Scar is healed up nice! Doctor said everything looks good and after a few more weeks of strict crate rest we can get back to slow walks and a somewhat "normal" lifeway to go
[notify]
Scooter,- PAWS

Power of the Paw- for those who- need it

Barked: Wed Nov 14, '12 10:15am PST 
Yea Peter! Glad to hear the check up went well big grinsnoopy I remember my doc saying I would be a dancing queen before too long...well, you will be the dancing king before you know it too! big grinhamster dancedancing
[notify]
Thor

Hump Hump

Barked: Wed Nov 14, '12 1:14pm PST 
Big Boy Pete.....flowers

Are you saying that the days of humping your stuffies is over...big laughbig laugh

Glad to hear ya got some good news...way to go

Hugs & Farts
I hump because I can...Thor....wave
[notify]
Peter Parker

Barked: Thu Nov 15, '12 7:51am PST 
Scootersnoopyhughughughug Momma is so happy I am doing so good! If I could just try to stop digging out of my crate I know it would make her more happyred face I can't help it shrug

Thorwavehughug I want to dig and hump but momma won't let me!red facelaugh out loud
Plus, I had late nueter last February because of an enlarged prostate so sometimes I don't feel like humping anymore, but I know that I love too still.laugh out loud

So happy to see you guys!hughug
[notify]
  (Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 17)  
1  2