GO!

Lifetime i.d tags from microchip company SaveThisLife.com

This forum is for dog lovers seeking everyday advice and suggestions on health-related issues. Remember, however, that advice on a public forum simply can't be a substitute for proper medical attention. Only your vet can say assuredly what is best for your dog.

Topic closed to new posts.
Scooter,- PAWS

Power of the Paw- for those who- need it

Barked: Fri Jun 15, '12 4:10am PST 
I haven't heard of them, but you brought up a good thought...I have a microchip but I also have an id tag...I never thought to put the microchip # on it. At the same time, I believe just about all shelters and animal control have the ability to scan for microchips. So in my case, i have my name, phone number, and moms email address on my tag. That's probably more useful to a stranger than anything else
[notify]
Dogster HQ

Barked: Sat Jun 16, '12 8:58am PST 
Hi,

We have closed this thread. Threads can be closed temporarily or permanently for a variety of reasons. Some of the most common reasons are: the thread has gone off topic; the thread is not in the 'spirit' of Dogster; the thread is no longer fun, friendly or informational; the thread has been discussed at length in other threads; or we cannot provide adequate moderation at this time.

Please let HQ know if you have any questions.

HQ