GO!

my dog's urine color is same as pure water!

This forum is for dog lovers seeking everyday advice and suggestions on health-related issues. Remember, however, that advice on a public forum simply can't be a substitute for proper medical attention. Only your vet can say assuredly what is best for your dog.

Barked: Fri Feb 17, '12 1:04pm PST 
HI Dog lovers!
I've noticed for the second time already that my dog's urine color is clear like water. Is this normal? when I walk him outside, I notice his urine is regular yellow uirne color. But for some reason, and he being very well trained by the previous owner not to pee indoors, he peed twice in the kitchen and it looks like water! Appreciate your feedback.
from a first time pet owner....
[notify]
Trixie

Lookin' Pretty

Barked: Fri Feb 17, '12 1:35pm PST 
If it looks like water, then he needs to be seen by a vet for a urinalysis. It sounds like his urine could be very dilute, which could be a sign of a health issue that needs to be addressed.
[notify]
Yoshi

XD

Barked: Fri Feb 17, '12 2:56pm PST 
Get off of dogster and take him to the vet ASAP. This is not good. Sounds to me like he might have kidney issues. My piano teacher's old cat had the exact same problem while she was in kidney failure.
[notify]