GO!

puppy ate some matches

This forum is for dog lovers seeking everyday advice and suggestions on health-related issues. Remember, however, that advice on a public forum simply can't be a substitute for proper medical attention. Only your vet can say assuredly what is best for your dog.

Boomhaur

"Im so cute and- i know it"

Barked: Tue Nov 22, '11 2:45am PST 
hi there!! just a little while ago i found a book of matches on the floor and it only had like 5 left in it, anyways it was chewed up pretty good and its our new pupppy. he is 13 weeks old now. just wondering will it make him sick or what and he seems to be fine. also this is under boomers name cause rambo dont have his own account yet. which is his name. thanx again for all the input
[notify]
Scooter,- PAWS

Power of the Paw- for those who- need it

Barked: Tue Nov 22, '11 4:58am PST 
It may give him an upset stomach. Just keep an eye on him and if he seems to be feeling ill: lethargic, vommiting, diarhea, refusing to eat...then you may want to take him in. I can't tell you how many things I got into as a pup. I think I only had to go to the vet once after eating the remote control. The plastic and I didn't agree wink

Edited by author Tue Nov 22, '11 4:58am PST

[notify]
Boomhaur

Barked: Tue Nov 22, '11 5:13am PST 
hiya scooter!! yea mommy was worried about my brother rambo such a naughty pup BOL!! but yea he likes to eat stuff he isnt supposed to and its been a few hours and he still seems fine. of course he is sleeping now but that was after running around and playing being wild and taking my toys and me running with me but mommy will still keep an eye in him. i think he will be just fine she was a little worried over the matches, thanx again for ur response. smileway to go
[notify]

Seth

Barked: Tue Nov 22, '11 5:08pm PST 
Do you have a poison control center in your area? I think I would give them a call and see what they say also. Good luck.
[notify]
Boomhaur

Barked: Mon Nov 28, '11 10:50am PST 
hi!! thanx for ur responses. rambo never got sick yeaaaa and he has been fine so it wasnt that much he got we are guessing. he has been running around since that nite and eating treats and lots of leftover turkey with us.
[notify]