GO!

need to vent: friends dog can't poop, what the vet said

This forum is for dog lovers seeking everyday advice and suggestions on health-related issues. Remember, however, that advice on a public forum simply can't be a substitute for proper medical attention. Only your vet can say assuredly what is best for your dog.

(Page 5 of 5: Viewing entries 41 to 44)  
1  2  3  4  5  
Cracker

Dog About- Rosedale

Barked: Tue Sep 7, '10 3:05pm PST 
Another thing for your friend to watch for..if pup is still not eating it is very possible that there IS a blockage/partial blockage and this cannot be confirmed without xrays. A golden at the vet I worked at swallowed a ball (WHOLE!), continued to eat for a few days and still had partial,runny bowel movements and no vomiting. It took 2 weeks for the owners to vet the dog. The ball was sitting still in his stomach, too big to go to the intestine and he required surgery to remove it.

If she has not had a good bm or continues with the inappetance, it's back to the vet.

Barked: Sat Jun 15, '13 10:34pm PST 
This method is not the right way to go, it is cruel and sounds stupid people please use yoir brain before you give such advise imagine how many people can try doing this and end up burning the dog like he has not enough problems not being able to relief himself from painful stomach cramps discomfort etc.. I hope noone tried this matching thing at home. I feel sorry for that dog of this person who wrote such flintstons old fashioned cruel idea.
[notify]
Squ'mey

too old to eat- any more KD

Barked: Sat Jun 15, '13 11:43pm PST 
zombie thread. laugh out loud 3 years old
[notify]

Tucker

SQUIRREL! !

Barked: Thu Jun 20, '13 4:50pm PST 
how does that even happen? ZOmbie thread
[notify]
  (Page 5 of 5: Viewing entries 41 to 44)