GO!

blood in stool, lethargic, trembling.. VERY WORRIED>

This forum is for dog lovers seeking everyday advice and suggestions on health-related issues. Remember, however, that advice on a public forum simply can't be a substitute for proper medical attention. Only your vet can say assuredly what is best for your dog.

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  
Lila Rae

I'm pretty sure- I'm a doberman..

Barked: Mon Oct 6, '08 11:27am PST 
my 11 mth old chihuahua has a dark red/brown blod (ITHINK) in her stool. she's also not eating. lethargic. chillls. not acting herself at all. nothing hurts when i push on her stomach or she leads on. im scared and wondering what this could be! HELP
[notify]
Jovi, NPC,- CEGE

Momma's boy and- proud of it!!!

Barked: Mon Oct 6, '08 11:29am PST 
I have no idea what it could be. I could be many different things but I think she needs to go to the vet ASAP ...Hope she feels better soon
[notify]
Piper

Bite, bite,- chew, chew!

Barked: Mon Oct 6, '08 11:29am PST 
I'd get to the vet - ASAP!

Edited by author Mon Oct 6, '08 11:30am PST

[notify]

Lila Rae

Barked: Mon Oct 6, '08 11:32am PST 
i'm headed to the vet in 30 minutes. just wanted to see if anyone experienced this before! i am panicked!
[notify]
Cosmo Enyce- Politan

Got your owner- LQQKin!

Barked: Mon Oct 6, '08 11:37am PST 
It could be a number of things. Get him to the vet quick and keep us posted... hughughug
[notify]
Piper

Bite, bite,- chew, chew!

Barked: Mon Oct 6, '08 11:43am PST 
Take a deep breath. Your baby can pick up on how upset you are so try to calm down.

Please let us know what the vet has to say. We'll be thinking of you until we hear back from you.
[notify]
Scout

Give me a kiss!!

Barked: Mon Oct 6, '08 11:58am PST 
Good Luck!! Keep us posted. hug

Edited by author Mon Oct 6, '08 11:58am PST

[notify]
Buddy

Giving my paw- can get me- anything!

Barked: Mon Oct 6, '08 12:04pm PST 
Good Luck, and let us know what happens!!!!hug
[notify]
Bernadette- 02/05/04 - 09/25/08

Ripped out of my- family\'s arms- too soon

Barked: Mon Oct 6, '08 12:41pm PST 
Glad you are going to the vet...
Lila Rae

Barked: Mon Oct 6, '08 4:32pm PST 
oh my dogsters! my baby is super sick with a virus.
the vet told me she was very dehydrated (keep in mind her symptoms started early this morning) she had lost over 9 ounces and she only normally weighs 4.2 lbs. She had a high fever, was given 3 shots for fever nausea and something else... she was also given a "doggie pedialite" for the dehydration and nausea medication antibiotics, bland food, and nausea gel. wow. poor little girl. she's so out of it ... the good news tho she's drinking up the "pedialite".. she's whimpering and kind of coughing. seems a little perkier though. we shall see. thanks for the concern. sure is scary when they get sick : (
[notify]
  (Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2